@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@alia Thanks!
@dragon-snapper I might… We’ll see, but I think I will have a bit of time to do that. He sounds fun to draw. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Welcome, welcome! I don’t think anyone has asked this yet so, where are you from?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Sage-G Welcome to the Kingdom!!! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*raises sword* I shall strive to achieve the rank of knight in shining armor, but for now I’m okay with being Samwise Gamgee, Ron Weasley, Doctor John Watson, and Chewbacca. 😀😀😀
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
katie replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea – I’m like really really late to the party, but I LOVE the new website – awesome design and great speed 😀
-
katie replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus –
I’m liking “Key to the Future” or “Fools in the Darkness” – I don’t really care for “The Time Traveler’s Dilemma” — too “simple” maybe? 😉
-
katie replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! It sounds like you have a lot of neat interests!! 😀 I enjoy photography as well; what type of photography do you like to do?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Fools in the Darkness all the way. I love how it ties in even if or perhaps bc it’s not as obvious a tie in as the others. Plus, the other two…I just feel like they’re rehashes of titles I’ve heard before. I can’t quite put my finger on where I’ve heard them but they ring a bell.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*raises her dragonish snout towards @shannon* What was that about animals and otherworldly beasts? Hm?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@SeekJustice YAYYYY! Unabridged? That was a pretty fast read! It took me about three months or more. I’m notoriously slow though. 😛 It’s really a brilliant page-turner though, even with all the historical and social interludes. Which were interesting in their own right as well, even though they kept you from the story longer.
SO glad you…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
There’s a great personality typing website called 16 personalities–it’s a free test and it’s pretty accurate. You should check it out! @sage-g
Awesome. I love writing stories, but lately poetry has seemed cool too.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, mighty chosen one, I’d love to sketch your character but I’m waiting until Josiah changes the forum so we can directly upload images. My tablet currently hinders me from posting any images. Plus, I’ve never seen the newer Star Treks so I haven’t the faintest idea of your character’s noble face shape. 😜
Once that feature is…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus I’m going to be really helpful and say I love Fools in the Darkness. I LOVE that thematic tie-in, and it does sound intriguing as a title. I don’t, however, know that it has enough to do with the overall theme, like Kate said… So I really like Key to the Future as well, which has more significance, though it doesn’t sound quite as intriguing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Mistborn!!! I just started the trilogy (finished the first book) and I love it! Who’s your favorite character?
*whispers obsessively*kelsierkelsierkelsierkelsierrrrrrr -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Mariposa Ha! I hadn’t even seen it from that angle, but that’s great. I agree.
And YES. I LOVE THAT. Randall’s a pretty good villain… -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Welcome! Me, my assistant (Aberdeen the Authorosaurus), and his best friend, Dee-Dee the doodledactyl, greet you!
Nice to have another artist on here! What do you like you draw/paint? I mostly enjoy drawing people.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
OH and something else too—the Meet the Staff page. (That’s always been one of my favorite pages. 😀 )
The way it’s formatted now though makes it a little harder to navigate comfortably; with the bios side by side like that instead of all descending makes it so you have to go up and down and back and forth and stuff. It was lots easier to just…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Heheh. 😀
@Daeus I thought so.
@Dragon-Snapper A KP conference would be absolutely amazing. As long as I could come. XDOh and @Aratrea, I don’t know if this is new or if I just didn’t notice it before, but the forum search option is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. SO convenient. The categorization of site content on the side,…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g We here at Kingdom Pen are very good at sorting out messes of jumbled thoughts–fill free to spill out alllllll your ideas. I’m sure someone will give their two cents.
- Load More
