@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Sounds good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking @seekjustice @jane-maree @jessi-Rae Any of you writing?
-
Catwing replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper if there’s three Chosen Ones then, they must have other titles… Chosen Chair Melter? *thinking…*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Seekjustice I haven’t read that particular version, but if it had those info dumps you mentioned, it probably wasn’t abridged. 😉
Officially obsessed, I know what that’s like. And the musical yes. I haven’t seen it, but I love lots of the songs.
And which movie is that? The 2012 one of the musical? Haven’t seen that either, but know about it.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! Good job anyway! Thanks! *tosses feathers as a send off for the Chosen One of Three*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m signing off now. I wrote 636…not particularly great seeing as I had an hour…but meh. It’s a dry chapter. And that was a pun…because well, they’re in the desert. HAHAHAHAHA!
Enjoy your scratching post. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jessi-Rae Indeed. Jesterness, auto correct doesn’t know what it’s talking about.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus Ah, so I see. Thanks.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Yes, jokes. That’s it. I tell jokes about taking over kingdoms. Most of my Wise Jesterness (that’s totally a word) is in my vast knowledge, but I’m also hired to weave stories and cause trouble. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hmmmm… *starts scratching post* @dragon-snapper *eyes you suspiciously*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g I like country too.
@salome01w4g Awww… Thanks. I actually like dogs and cats equally. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Why, melting of course.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jessi-Rae You keep saying you’ll take over KP.
I see. Perhaps you tell jokes then? Or advice jokes? Since you are wise. -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *shakes head at mentor joke* Please don’t get anyone hurt.
*eyes post suspiciously* But then what are chairs for? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Yes, right. Why does everyone keep questioning me? XD Let’s see… Juggling. Depends on if you count tossing two things (erasers or baseballs) between hands juggling. Otherwise, not really. I’m not your typical jester, you see.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Yeah, right. 😉 @jessi-Rae Here’s a strange question, can you juggle?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Heh…I think now would be a good time for you to mentor the chosen one… 😉
jk
@catwing Sorry sorry. Here, take this. *hands you a lovely pole for scratching with*@livylynn Hi hi and hi! Welcome to our realm on the internets! I’m Dragon Snapper and perhaps you’ve noticed that I melt chairs. Why and how that came about…I…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *puts hands behind back and innocently watches you* Um, nothing, Knight in Shining Armor. *innocent smile*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*jumps away* Hey! A catwing needs to keep her claws nice and clean and sharp and ready and prepared and pretty and razor blade like. *examines claws* *pats claws* Now be a good dragon @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Right. Okay. *turns to @dragon-Snapper* we need to talk about your addiction to burning chairs, missy.
- Load More
