@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*crashes in way too late* Hooo I’m here and I’m writing for a few hours if anyone wants to join me.
( @dragon-snapper , you still around?) -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer Sweet! It’s really cool you want to be an actor. I also want to go into acting. In movies and TV shows. 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Hey there! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!
What to do with our site?Well if you’re looking for great writing tips, encouragement and advice, look through our articles. There’s plenty of topics to choose from.
Also, the forum is the best place to ask other writers questions. (and stalk others convos. :p You learn lots from reading…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus distractions are a part of life. Deal with them. Nine times out of ten, life is more about discipline.
XD -
Snapper replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus I slightly disagree with that. We should right because it’s fun. But when we do it for a job, then we should right because it’s our job. I write because it’s fun.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@perfectfifths good to know. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt I have a similar problem, except I think it really is more the case of what Kate said the first time. @kate-flournoy So your psychoanalysis was not in vain. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus *innocent whistling*
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Maybe :p
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@livylynn Ooh, intrigue! Why is that. or are you not sharing that publicly either? 😉 And that’s an impressive word count! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Lemme tag some other people here. @Daeus @Dragon-Snapper @DelightinLife @SleepwalkingMK
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing great news!
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 how’s your moving going?
@anne-of-lothlorien how’s your family and your baby sister?
@Dragon-snapper @clairec @indridrd and everyone else. I would love your prayers at the moment. Lately I’ve been trying to do too much and its been wearing me down. I feel so tired both physically and emotionally ( not…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Salome01w4g Bye!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Joy-Schmidt ohhhh! Well then, you just answered your own question! XD
That’s very possible though.
In which case, I’m afraid it’s probably just a discipline problem. Maybe you should ask yourself why you write— what it is about writing that makes you want to do it. I’ve read your work and I see a lot of potential, but if you write merely for…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I beta-read it earlier on. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Audiomachine is an epic music group that I love to listen to. Of course, I’m listening to Paper Mario music now. 🙂
Daeus’ story is very interesting! Fools in the Darkness. Oooh… 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Joy-Schmidt hm… I have never actually encountered this exact problem, but I may have an idea of why it’s happening to you.
Based on my *coughs* psychoanalysis, 😛 (yeah, please don’t kill me) you may be killing your creativity by shoving the story over to the logical part of your brain. In my experience, writing is an emotional/intuitive…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Awesome! I will give you an un’melted chair for inspiration! 😀 *hands you a chair that is melted on top, but fine at the bottom.*
Maybe that’s not very good inspiration though.
Take some ice cream.
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
And Audiomachine. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Hiya!
- Load More
