@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kina Lamb posted an update 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Kate, two things: I have more friends than you is it possible and I love your cover picture! It’s so dreamy! I nearly got lost in it. It has that feeling that you get when it’s raining outside. 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jess-penrose Agreed. KJV is accurate, and although no extremely literal to the Greek, it is still as we say, accurate. I use ESV and KJV and NKJV, and although they aren’t the same, they are all correct in biblical doctrine.
@the-real-kapeefer -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh, and also, a few differences in the wording of a section of the bible does not change the story.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer Nooo… You do know that the KJV is one of the most accurate and to-the-text-bible translations we have, right?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
What’s the point of the game? @xonos-darkgrate
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
What even is Aetherlight, anyway? @aislinn-mollisong @xonos-darkgrate
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Fair enough. In my own defense, I do read the Bible, I’ve just chosen to guard my own heart against the “evil” in the Harry Potter books and enjoy it as a story instead. That’s how it was meant to be taken, after all.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh, definitely Percy. @epicaddie2 His character is just…awesome. That’s all there is to it. Percy Jackson is a great character.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Yep, that’s exactly what she means. @xonos-darkgrate
It’s funny you mention the argument behind not reading Harry Potter, because this is where my mother stood, up until the moment when I told her that I felt I was strong enough in my faith to not be effected in any way by reading about such witchcraft and magic. It took several conversations,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate awesome! INTJs and INTPs both are so cool. 😀 I’m an INFP myself.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate I feel you. I just have so many worlds swirling around in this head of mine just waiting to be dumped onto a blank page. 😜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have read The Devil’s Arithmetic by Jane Yolen and I loved it!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kballen
Hello and welcome! YAS!!! Harry Potter! *virtual high-five* Best. Books. Ever. (Besides all the other ones.) Do you happen to know what house you’re in?
All you gotta do for emojis is just make the little faces with your keyboard. : ) (without the space) will give you 🙂 .
Anyway, have a great time on KP! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus Ohh…well. *scratches head* Well, do you think I should read it again for that? I don’t know if I have enough tiiiiiiime at the moment…but… Do you think it’s changed significantly enough that I’d need to see it again to give an accurate review? I know that would be the best thing, but if it isn’t changed a whole lot… I dunno. What do…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate That is so cool. INTJs are one of the neatest types. We have several on here, though only female as far as I know. Which are you? For some reason I thought you were a guy, but I don’t know.
And I identify with getting more than one result. 😛 I’ve gotten several different results, and with a lot of reading and thinking it over…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Amy-l-klob Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kballen Welcome to KP! I’m sure it will help you improve your writing. 🙂 How long have you been a writer?
-
Rolena Hatfield posted an update 9 years ago
@livylynn Yay! I’m super excited to receive your book and get reading! Here’s my email… daughteroftreasure@gmail.com
-
Okay awesome! Sorry it took me so long to find this message, haha, okay sending it to you right now! <3
-
Hey @livylynn ! Just wanted to let you know, that I did get your book and look forward to reading through it! 😀
-
-
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus to leave a review then, should I go sign up in the first link now? Or am I waiting till it’s closer to your release date, since I’ve already read it, or, what. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Political Intrigue in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@Warrioroftherealm I looooooovvvvve polictical intrigue, and everything Kate said and more. AS LONG as it’s character-driven, because if not then it turns more into uninteresting info-dumps like Snapper hates. And I don’t like ’em either.
- Load More

@kina-lamb there are many grand and impossible and inexplicable things in life. I am happy to say that fact that you have more friends than me will never be one of them. XD
Yes, I found that picture on a free domain stock photo site and snatched it immediately. 🙂
And speaking of which, how do you put a picture there? I keep seeing profiles with pictures there but haven’t been able to figure out how you put ’em up.
@emma-flournoy on the top right hand corner of your screen, you should see a black bar with your profile pic on it that says ‘Howdy, Emma Flournoy’. Hover over it, go down to ‘Profile,’ and hover. The bottom option will be ‘Change Cover Image’. When you click it, it will take you to a square you can upload an image from.
@emma-flournoy I just saw your friend request (and accepted it of course.) I just still cannot believe we haven’t been friends for a year!!!! That is SO WIERD how did I miss that????
@kina-lamb eh boy… 😛
Okay. There’s no way to directly upload an image from your computer, only insert one via url. So you need it on a webpage of sorts in order to get that url. What I do is upload it to google, then click ‘view image’. It will give you the picture by itself in a black surrounding screen. Take the url from the address bar, copy…[Read more]
I thought that would freak you out. XD No, we have been friends, for a loooong time—but I accidentally canceled our friendship yesterday when I thought I was clicking on something else, so promptly requested it again. I messaged you about it— https://kingdompen.org/members/emma-flournoy/activity/55217/ — but the notification must’ve gone…[Read more]