@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
And the catwing writes…
@salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @seekjustice (are you feeling better?) @dragon-snapper @epicaddie2 @jane-maree @people-who-are-writing @which-means @catwing! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy ‘kay. 🙂
@Daeus I’ll also review it when it comes out.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I liked Rufus and Shardas and Creel and some other characters whose names I forgot because it’s been a while since I read them. @epicaddie2
Griffins and dragons. -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*waves* welcome! I too have read Tuesdays at the Castle (and most of the series, up to Thursday) and Dragon Slippers.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus Got it. (Hear that @kate-flournoy? Lemme know when the book’s launched.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate I really, really like the excerpt you posted. The voice is very strong. The one criticism I have is that the summary of his early life never really clearly transitioned into the present. He was looking back, and I never quite caught where he stopped and began living the current story.
And I’m already curious about Brandon. 😉 -
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
Wow…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Oh sorry, yup, that’s basically what I meant. Are you male or female. 😛 So you’re the first INTJ/Architect (dominantly at least) guy on this forum as far as I know. That’s real cool.
Aha, gotcha.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus Welp, I’d like to read it again eventually (probably sometime after it’s published and we have it…physical books are so much better. No computer screen headaches.), but I think I can go off of the last version I read for the review if that’s fine with you.
In which case, when and where do I do the review? -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Hey! Yes! I found it in spam. Silly spam eating folder :p Your comments are up now 🙂
Also, Yes I love Sight and Sound!!! I’ve seen quite a few live shows and watched all the dvds. I did audition there a couple times too, but alas that’s not what God had in store for me. I’m so glad you’ve heard of them. They’re truly the best. Which…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus Apologies, I am quite busy. *counts things off on her razor claws* Finishing editing a book, moving, preparing to beta-read, scratching chairs, flying, avoiding being set on fire, and other stuffs. *nods* At least other people can read it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@ingridrd Beautiful.
Yes. That line *laughs* Another-way-out-finders!
Save the puppies! -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kballen Hello and welcome!! Ah a fellow ENFP!!! 😀
There’s a lot of us on Kingdom Pen now. :p Glad you’re here! -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aratrea Thank you for stating as much. I wondered if that was what was going on here :p
*shakes head* @the-real-kapeefer I had no doubt you knew how to stir up excitement. :p -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, thanks for checking in. I appreciate that.
Rule #1 does not forbid discussion. It simply asks that the discussion does not hinder peace or goodwill and that what is said in the discussion is used to build up the other person and not tear down. With that in mind it’s okay to share your views 🙂 Also, it’s good to keep this…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @amy-l-klob Aha, I was going to suggest you talk to Hannah. Her story sounds really cool. I don’t know much about the american revpolution but I love reading and writing stories set in WW1. Hannah had started a hf thread but I don’t think we got very far. However, if we have one more hf writer to join our ranks…
-
Kina Lamb and
Kylie are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt Hey! Another thing I just thought of today… you know how you like to be satisfied, and how finishing the planning does that for you. Well, my ultimate satisfaction from writing is word count. I’ve been keeping a journal of how many words I’ve written for each of my writing sessions, and keeping track of how many words a day I write…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer
“The Message is not a translation, nor can it strictly be said to be a paraphrase of the original languages of the Bible.” gotquestions.orgBefore I go on a rant of my opinions of the Message bible… @rolena-hatfield Does it go against the forum rules to talk about this? Rule one, to be exact? I just want to make sure…
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years ago
- Load More
