@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I think that’s what I said. XD
Wilhelm
No amount of Wolfgang’s excitement, although it lit every aspect of his face, could explain what a Luger was. Wilhelm hardly understood the term “gun.” He suspected it was the kind of thing you would have to see to understand. The weapon sounded like a small war engine or a bow. Wolfgang’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress
The tunnel stretched out in front of us. This one was carved by something, or someone, not a mere animal like the one that’d taken Rosalind. Whether that someone was still alive was a question I didn’t exactly want to think about right now.
I checked out the book on the table. It was old, its cover worn but probably not as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin yesss 17 sounds awesome
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I vote we do 17 sometime soon because that sounds like it could give Mel a rest, but anything is good with me. Or we could combine them.
MelMel sniffled a bit, staring at the ground in embarrassment. She shuffled her feet and then looked up at Lucy again, about to say something else, when she suddenly stopped. She…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Huntress has a pair of pistols I think. Sniper gave up his rifle of course but might still have a smaller gun on him, idk.
Not sure what Soldier has. A shotgun and/or rocket launcher is his typical weapon but that would be pretty obvious to everyone else. He might just be using plain old claws.
@loopylin @whaley
peak…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Wilhelm is?! What about wolf? lololol
Wolfgang
His eyes widened. “A Luger is THEE German gun! it’s a recoil-operated semi-automatic pistol. My Papa has one but I’ve never been able to get my hands on it. He’s going to give me one though. He said so.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yay!
Wolfgang is a walking facepalm.
Wilhelm
“Really? What’s a Luger? One of your guns?” He waved his hands vaguely. He had a distinctive mistrust of Wolfgang’s skill with the weapon. Something about his repeated lack of practice was unnerving. It made the shiver from earlier return, only to settle into flutters in his stomach.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Ooo! I like it!
But don’t slick his hair back. It dpesn’t fit him. lol.
I still LOVE that one that you did for the mockup cover, and all my favorites are the older Baron drawings when you first started using the markers and he still had that almost whispy or windy look.
But these are still good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
*nods*
Very dangerouse
We should do it. XD
haha, I’m back!
Wolfgang
The moment of soberness passed. “I can fight with more than the sword! Hand to hand combat, and guns! I can fight with guns! I could if I had one. I would use a Luger. I can shoot Lugers you know. I just need to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
SO COOL!
I did mugs for some of my books, but with quotes and silhouette art. I should try actual drawings like that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
the best!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the useful ideas. I like 1, 2, 8, and 9 especially. We can also use the need for food as a motive to get stuck in these situations.
It’s funny that Rallascant is his own separate option
I have generated more ideas to add to your list:
1. Hall of mirrors challenge where the characters have to navigate their way past m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
For funsies and to keep the lore consistent
Rallascant
“…I’ll try to help as I can.”
Rallascant’s rabbit ears perked up as he heard the cursed word. Technically, he was there already. Summoned. He was under no obligation to actually show himself. He sniffed at the air and then dug up another dandelion root to nibble on. He watched things unf…[Read more]
- Load More

