@esther-c
Active 5 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Everyone needs a snow fort.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*erupts from snow fort*
Aha! Today I flingeth snoweth at thee!
@loopylin smack ×2
@liberty smack ×2
@freed_and_redeemed sma- nevermind. You have mercy for a day.
*pets chilly arsenal*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“What are you doing here? How did you find my home?” Max’s usually merry, kind grey eyes flickered with such a fire of fierce protection for his family that Baron shuddered under his gaze.
“I-I didn’t come to fight or kill.”
Max was slightly taken aback by Baron’s voice. Last time they had met it was a constant monotone, now it was qu…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re welcome!
also I like your forum signature -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ah. Makes sense.
By the way, how did native-to-Earth animals get to Ehverwyld? I can see the otherworldly animals like vandergrits and dragons having been there since that world’s creation, but what about the crows and horses, etc.? Did they come through the same portals that humans did, but by sheer accident? were they created…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t had time to read through everything, but I’m still interested in doing this. I’m not sure if I will be able to vote before 10pm, but I should have time tomorrow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
All I know of Barnes is from the Character Castle, and I really want to know the context of that last meme.😂
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Um, what?!
Lol.
Idk… Maybe use my shoes, extra clothes, sawdust, and some of those heavy chains to make it look like I sank into the “bubbly creek” assuming the factories dump into the river so most likely create one. It’s risky, but the first thing that came to mind. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 Made a few character memes, I haven’t done this in a long time.

-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
(Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
That sounds like a good idea, and a whole lot of fun too.
I’ve considered biologically adjusting my own two-to-six-winged character. He already had a fixed design and I was loath to change it, and anyway, the wings are magical and not naturally occurring. I i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah if he doesn’t fly much, they probably would atrophy anyway.
The four wings connected design is cool; I have four-winged characters but the second pair is always separate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
oh actually because he doesn’t fly leaving it as it is might not be a problem, he just needs muscles that hold up his wings.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah I’m hardly done, I’ll need to work on the muscles eventually too, this was just kind of a test run for the new wing design. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s cool!
also, as a person who likes making biologically accurate stuff, his species being naturally thin makes sense. I imagine the only sizable muscle mass would be in his chest and back to operate the wings.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
It’s two wings with two layers each. It would be four, but they are fused together at the ends (Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
hmm for a couple reasons actually. Flax has to be super lightweight to fly for one. Usually winged creatures in books are just people with wings, but realistically…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here goes.
“Good morning, luv.” Aiche looked up from his fire, a smile in his eyes. His hood was off and his black curls tumbled cheerfully over his forehead. He looked younger than he probably was, and yet-
She settled down beside him. There was a wonderful smell in the air.
“Apples?”
“Our tree is over there. Eat, then I’ll show you.”
- Load More
