@esther-c
Active 5 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll play. But I better be on whichever team Leon isn’t.”
Lol.
And another hundred words for me… I guess I’ll write you a Chase Duke scene
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If it’s the last one then I accept.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, if I ever need to fake my death I know who to call.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper You mean a truce not to hit each other? Or are we combining forces to target one person and cause them the most frozen pain? Or are you offering to write some of my 450 owed words for me? 😀
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you want, we could team up and be a snow-throwing duo! (I don’t know if that’s allowed, but…)
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣🤣 Everyone likes the Barnes meme I see!? I guess it’s a little out of the blue. Anyways, there is your out-of-context meme for the day, hehe.
Maybe I’ll finish the ten-shots scene and actually post it, now that people are hooked on the concept.
Goodness 😆
*Marcel curls up with Koshka’s cookies*
Barnes is brave just for that.
Barnes…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
Definitely depletes his body energy, and his body also needs a steadily higher income of energy the more he uses the power. It’s a symbiotic relationship between him and the magic, but it can tighten its hold on him and become the dominant l…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Alan, must you do something stupid????😩
Just met the second crow, but I’m pausing to call something.
I think it’s his mother.
Maybe.
Ooh, good theory.
Seriously, that gave me the ugh-the-main-character-is-doing-something-stupid sinking feeling in my stomach
Same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
one does not simply EXIST IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as their crush.
Barnes is brave just for that.
also hey, you have a mask, I have a security blanket (but only when I’m at my house). No shame in that.
Marcel’s is so accurate though lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I ran out of letters to use so I couldn’t properly credit him for the quote lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal He’s an assassin. A sniper to be exact, so he specializes in hitting people from far away. The only thing is, he and all his targets kinda respawn because they’ve basically been put into a flesh and blood video game. So he’s joking that he’s shot them down so many times, he’s losing track of where he got them this time and is ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper 😆 I would also like to know the context of that last one, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it should have called a time out for more than two days. I’m so behind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
ty I’m glad you like it 🥹
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
So you had 14 snowballs thrown at you.
Now I have 14 snowballs to throw at other people😏
And then you threw 14 snowballs.
Wait for it.
Wait for it.…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I may struggle with this partially be because my Dad and I are not very emotional and struggle with being sincere, and sometimes can seem stiff. My interactions with him naturally are what I refer to for these scenes, so Alan and Charles have picked it up.
.Ah, I see. I have a very close relationship with my Dad, so I…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh…..I’ve never been hit 2x yet…..yesssssssss…*evil chuckle* now I get to hit 4 people!!!!! You will most like be one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh…..I’ve never been hit 2x yet…..yesssssssss…*evil chuckle* now I get to hit 4 people!!!!! You will most like be one of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha it’s a quote from one of my characters don’t be too alarmed
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool! Yeah I think for me the idea of four wings came from one of the really cool dragons in httyd 2.
Yeah it is fun! Oh man that would be hard. Though I guess with magic you can make it however you want. Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
- Load More
