@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I love this so much. Sorry I didn’t reply before now. Work has been insane. For a week. I’m typing this up on my lunch break.
I’m thinking of doing a Men of Iron move with Wilhelm’s battle reflexes… It would be a completely different approach than typical modern fencing based on getting points.
Wilhelm
His opponent was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper gabriel’s not gonna like that lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m making life so hard for Gabriel rn
Lucille
As the rest of the group talked, they faded into the background, and the voices themselves became meaningless noise.
Gabriel was trembling. His mask was off, and his eyes were glazed over as he listened to screams no one else could hear.
It was easy to imagine what the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Heck yeah!! Go right ahead!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
That would be cool!! And hurray for summer! XD Who would you add?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Hey guys! Now that school’s over I’d like to be on KP more. Mind if I add a character?
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Music Styles + Meter Issues in the forum Music 4 months ago
Sooo…
I realize that we have not used this part of the forum in a long while.
For the piano folks among us. What style do you play? I’ve heard classical music titles tossed around, so I’m supposing that’s probably it. Still, curious.
Personally, I play a mix of chord/gospel, classical, and hymnal styles. I’m not particularly proficient, but…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Hey! <3 This might just end up being a call with you, Lindy, and I. Like we’ve done before.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m here! I might stop by for a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Heads up! I will hang around the forum at 8 EST, and if anyone is free, we can do a call. If no one can, that’s okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
did this weird little piece of Sniper and Huntress as centaurs
shading it now, which is why i screenshot it instead of actually saving the drawing. It’s still a WIP and I still suck at shading (lol)
yes, Snipes has an Australian flag on his saddle thingy hehe
I will say his design isn’t entirely mine. I befriended a fellow TF2 art…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
Your explanation of fasting is great. And thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think I do sometimes get confused on the real meaning and intention behind fasting, since I tend to unintentionally look at it from the wrong perspective…
I have thought that maybe I am doing something wrong, and that perhaps writing is only…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
I’m glad the others had timely responses for you! I just wanted to say I have impulses to fast fiction specifically. Once, I fasted all writing for a month, although I did not do it in an entirely beneficial way. Writing non-fiction/journaling/poetry is incredibly powerful for one’s personal Spiritual life. The thing that makes me…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin i spot httyd soundtrack 👀
lol
also i’m on a road trip with my family rn cause today is my dad’s birthday so i won’t be able to reply till tomorrow or sunday most likely.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
You guys have to listen to the playlist. It’s awesome
I like the renaming of the Agnes Obel song. Also I forgot about the fact that you ordered the songs according to the timeline, but it makes them more fun to listen to
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I will try to write something tonight. For this rp, I like to make up side characters who are all residents of the labyrinth and write for them instead of my actual characters from my book projects. I have a few ideas. Do you want Ara to meet someone friendly or someone more creepy and mysterious?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I haven’t been in the mood to write anything, but I have been thinking about this rp a lot so I made it a playlist and gave each song my own title as if they were actually songs from the rp’s soundtrack. Each active character has at least one song associated with them. Whaley also added to the list, so if you want, you can try to guess who picked…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
That does make sense! I have talked with people I trust. Almost everytime, I have gotten a response indicating that they think it’s just me overthinking, and that I probably don’t have to take a break…Yet it didn’t really matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get the thought of taking a break to go away.
And I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
We’ll be walking around doing a lot of stuff so i won’t have too much time to look at anything online
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow nahh I like it!
btw it’ll take a while for me to reply cause i’m currently on a road trip for my dad’s birthday.
- Load More
