@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! And that’s cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
THE ONE WITH RORY!!!!
haha! And the Chase/Alpha/Marcel one!
Make more!!! I shall save all the ones you make for Rory in my fan art collection.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh either way. Up to you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey! Cool website!
(I know this is very late but I just started scrolling through here again to see if I’d missed anything)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh those are so good!
AWESOME!!!! Those are so funny!!!!!!
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for the prayers.
They are in the book of Daniel. (and Prince Jonathan is David’s best friend in the 1-2 book of Samuel.)
Yes, our elders marrying is actually supported in the Bible. (and only men teach and read scripture in our church. which is also supported by the Bible.)
1 Timothy 3:1-7
The saying is…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you all please pray for my little brother? We think he just had a seizure.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I also tried a character generator, and it came up with perfect results almost right away.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a description or Rapha? I was imagining her was a human, but is she some sort of fish person?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Had to make this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so passionate about this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @power @loopylin
I think the reason Sara, (and I) shy away from the word “religious” is because it’s become so misused. I’ve been around people where when they find out I’m a Christian they say, “oh yeah, I’m religious too!” Then I ask them simple things about what they believe, (normally about when did t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
While I can see your point, the Bible itself calls Christianity a religion.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
So it’s just a silly definition mix up lol. We agree on everything else I think.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church has always explained that being a Christian isn’t a religion. It isn’t a list of “dos and don’ts” and it’s not just “a” religion, it’s the TRUTH. being a Christian and believing in the Bible has always been a direct relationship with God to me.
Religion isn’t necessarily a “bad” word, but in my opinion I like to avoid it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love those, they’re so nerdy XD I should reread that book
Those are so great, I saved a couple to my phone lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They caught up to her
Sorry for the dumb question, my brain does not work properly, but who did they catch up to?
- Load More
