@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooooo!!! CHILLS! I love it so much!!!! I sense a redemption story and those are my favorite!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah, my poor characters are about to all receive knee injuries…………………
Thank you for the prayers!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*screeches* I’ll get you for this! After I write a bunch of words…*sobs*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
BTW how’s that drawing of Soldier going?
I wasn’t able to print the reference pictures until this morning. Currently, I’m thinking over posing.
My brother took the pictures and asked what it was. He had a good laugh over Soldier’s grin as he teleports bread lol. I’m gonna try to get him to read your fanfic, I think he’d like it a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Here you go.
@keilah-h @highcribeofaethum
Fourth story!
Brutus
I am a hideous monster. I have taken so many lives, caused so much pain. And why? Why did I do it all? To please Father. To feel like I belonged and had purpose. That I was worth something. My true parents abandoned me, Father took me in. I had to prove to him…[Read more] -
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Stepheroni and Cheese’s magic system, rephrased by AI in the style of Kraft Dinner microwave instructions:
Microwave Instructions for Magic System Rant
Open up your world: Qanti, the creator, originally made humans just like ours, but then an angel (who’s probably evil, can’t remember the name) convinced them to ask for Qanti’s power. Qan…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-joural
That’s totally fine!
*takes back the snowballs*
I suppose I’ll throw them at…
*drum roll*
@theducktator x18 !!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh NO!!! I knew someone would be slipping with all this snow and ice…but I had no idea it would you be!!!
I’m definitely praying for you! Get better soon!!!!
Although…in one way this is a good thing…since you’ll be able to include my story…but I’m totally not saying that was a good reason for you slipping.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*excited clapping*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I guess I have a magic system, but it’s more a power system. In my KoS/Shattered Kingdoms series, there are unseen powers behind almost everything. Influences from the races of the Lighted and the Faded on the race of Blood. (Made the names up on the spot. XD) It’s pretty obviously allegorical, but I’m having fun developing it as if it’s not so I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, this is also a great article: https://booklaurie.com/blog/the-psychology-of-creating-characters/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you so much, rae!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thanks. I really hope so too. we have a two day drive coming up and it’ll be horrible if I’m still this bad off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks. ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka thanks! I always base my myths off something real to the storyline.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
It turned out nicely!
- Load More
