@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae oh and you drew more! That little kid is so cute and the cat eye looks so cool <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Me when other people draw my characters:

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae *tries not to squeal while looking at my phone in public* I love him! That shading is amazing! I’ve never tried drawing a realistic cyclops either because it seems really hard. (I’ve also avoided side profiles like the plague.) You did a really impressive job.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aha! *subscribing*
A blurb would be good! Then of course a good intro to the Main Characters, because I really liked their aesthetics and want to know what they have to say for themselves.
-
Loopy replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Hehehe yesss we are agents of chaos
-
Loopy replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I second what the other me said. I’d love to hear a blurb if you have one!
(Could uhh I get some help tagging peeps cuz I only remember a few tags and…yea XD)
👍 I got you
@rae @the_lost-journal @raxforge @stephie @ellette-giselle @theducktator @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @grcr
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
*coughs*
You were!!!!
And I loved it so much that I decided to use it XDXDXD
…
It made me laugh when you said it and so I decided that this scene was the perfect one to use it in…lol!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*erupts from the shadows*
AH! I love them all!!!
Both of “Barons’s” works are exquisite. I really like the cat eye. Both have have so much character in them.
The kiddo is adorable! His little hands… just so precious.
Dante is incredible. I have only once done a cyclops-like thing, and it was in a “Pembric’s Creaturepedia” style so I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also Dante is quite cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes!!! I’d love to see what you write! (I don’t think I’ve ever read something of yours yet)
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*runs around screaming about relatives on KP like a chicken whose head has been cut off but who can still scream somehow*
You know, I may have actually seen something like that.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hopefully???…..Yes!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So, I drew Dante in a cartoon style because I was bored, and we had some issues so to make up for how bad that one came out, I tried to draw him in realistic…

This one was a huge challenge because I’ve never drawn a realistic cyclops.
How did I do?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
he’s just so cute
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Not gonna lie, I’m excited to share this drawing I did of a little kid

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh dear, my pencil lines look terrible blown up so big
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Second, this is a cat eye in his style (kind of, it didn’t come out well)

- Load More
