@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@power @hybridlore @calyhuge @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity @keilah-h @raxforge @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @ellette-giselle @koshka @esther-c @theshadow
Okay…updates…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky! I’ve never been, but it’s on my bucket list.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve never been to a pro-life rally before, but I’ve seen videos and pictures. Yes! We are pro-life…or should I say, against murder.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’d say a good majority of us here probably are.
I’ve never been but I’ve heard of it!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aha!
By the way, Loopy, I’m not strong either, but I’m too stubborn to get a cart for bags of dogfood. You can do it, Loopy. Be stubborn!!!
Viktor (Library)
one of these days I’m going to use his actual name and not catch it. And there will be confusion.😬“What?” Viktor rose too quickly and smacked his head on the side…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh, that makes more sense 🙂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m game!
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you can partially have the Spirit? Does that mean one Christian can have more of the Spirit than another?
I don’t believe they are necessary, no, but I do believe they are available to every Christian if they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thx
🧐 I need more convincing of your self-confidence. 🥳🤩🎉
I hope you enjoyed reading the stories. I also hope my dumping on you of information in this post didn’t bore you.
Nope, does not bore me! The reason I asked those questions was because the answers were not evident in the story, so now you know. Of course it’s up to you what i…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Like Whaley, I’m curious! I don’t fully understand your beliefs regarding the Spirit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Sixth story (Note: I did post parts of this one in The Snowball Fight. To all those who read those parts, they have been slightly altered since then, but not by much, so feel free to skip those pieces)
fyi, it might take me a couple days to post the next story after this.
What Kind of Love is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I see, so it can happen whenever. That makes sense, since a ceremony wouldn’t trigger something like that.
comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life
This is where I’ve not understood this before. 😅 Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy I read them!! Congrats in the new project and the progress. :-p
Thx
Is this futuristic or not? Sometimes I felt like it was, but sometimes the setting felt older (like in story four).
No. Baron’s story is set in the Middle Ages (MA) of Wond. Note: what we consider the Middle Ages isn’t what the Wondians would call the Middle…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @grcr @esther-c @ellette-giselle @rae @anyone-else-lol
Riker Art (done today…and I’m so glad I stuck with it, because I love it so much😭)

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, Malan sounds better XD
I assume you mean characters like Thom it the recruitment officer at the beginning?
Yeah, minor characters he converses with. Although sometimes you pull it off quite well, other times it’s not so good.
Hmm. I might include some more in the final version. I’ll see what people think when I share book I…
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Who’s ready for Monday??? 😭✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
(and before anyone asks, yes, I believe that speaking in tongues, miracles, prophecy, etc are for us today just as much as they were for the disciples and the beginning of the church)
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How do I put this??? 🤔😅
We believe that the Holy Spirit, of course, comes into someone when they accept Christ, but Baptism by Fire (or the Baptism of the Holy Spirit), for my church, comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life, and often also involves the showing of spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues, the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper
Why?
I entered Baron into this RP to work out his character, get used to him since he was very new to me at the time. I also thought he’d be entertaining to you guys since you had never heard of him before and I didn’t reveal his backstory, leaving him a mysterious character. Now I have him mostly…[Read more]
- Load More

MEEEEEE
Sitting here with cash in one hand and an eye on the amazon page!!!!!
Oh man I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
So excited!!!
yeaaaaahhhhh let’s goooooo
I might not be able to get it the minute it comes out but I will certainly buy it!!!
I JUST BOUGHT A COPY!!!!!!!!
*Dances around the room screaming*
I can’t wait!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH😭✨✨✨
I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!!!!
I just got it today and I’m going to start it the moment i can!!!!!