@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Classmate 1: “Guys! I have the answer!”
Classmate 2: “Crack!”
Text exchange with my mom:
Me: “We are out of bird seed, suet, and grapefruit.”
Mom: “And I am at the eye doctor.”
Me: “I know. If you ask a store associate, I’m sure they can read the labels for you.”
Classmate: “You are a very classical human being.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Distasteful? Nay, that meme was delightful. XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have another chapter and let me tell yall
I finally understand the Bucky hype, like seriously he’s sooooooo good
Although Steve is still my favorite
I’m excited to write more of him and Kennedy but this chapter is still on Bucky and Grace
Also I do have a question
Do you guys want this to take place during civ…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw. (I forgot everyone can use Ink) That’s really cute. I would have been so happy if some of my childhood doodles came to life like that.
And very glad some didn’t. -
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods, all Yoda-like* My emotional side is well aware of its value.
My logical side still treats it like a baby.
*whispers* I’m working on it
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
*looks around*
Hi, this is Steph’s Logical Side. Steph’s Emotional Side is too busy being embarrassed to do anything, so I’m typing this for her. Acc…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😳 *Blushes* Errr… Well, it’s the result of too much experience in debates. 😅♥️ I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
EVERYONE, LOOK.
CIVILITY.
RIGHT HERE.
*turns your heads in Whaley’s direction*
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I now step out of further discussion on this front XD
Lol I respect that. XD I also see how praying to Mary isn’t worship for a lot of believers.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I’m not leaving!
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died. Hm, why would he pray to a…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
Eeek I hate it when people say that, because it’s like denying that anyone goes too far with the Marian doctrines. I think that there is a fine line that some people have indeed crossed. However, I do uphold the fact that never in the Catholic cat…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Colors make absolutely no sense

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Benny is a fun character! Did Lois draw him?
Thanks!
No, actually, Lois doesn’t really do any cartoons. Brea drew him when she was a bit younger
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hopefully that’s a good thing….. 😅
There’s a bunch of E’s and double letters. That’s all I meant lol
- Load More

