@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Memorable quotes from church camp:
“Ah! Glitter! Burn it with fire!”
“Where the flip did that shirt spawn from?”
“It’s the Rizzy Rogan Hat!”
“But Rogan doesn’t have rizz!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theshadow @stephie I figure only Catholics will get this. XD

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks! Our locks are being replaced for cheaper than we thought, so that’s good.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oops I read your response and totally forgot to reply! Thanks for the suggestions!
In another example, let’s say your character Ellie has the character arc of… looking at her summary, I’m going to go with this: She feels compassion for those who are suffering, specifically trafficking victims, but struggles to actually step out and a…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper (Do you like sugar or cream with that?)
Thank ya’ll so much! I am enjoying using a simpler, more whimsical style than I use with graphite. Watercolor is just… fairytale-esc.
And shading with watercolor is finally starting to make sense. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lollllll
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I did bid ChatGPT to rephrase, “Just add ketchup to mac n’ cheese,” and lo! This is the result it hath bestowed upon me! XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie oh man that’s horrible!!! I’ll bring it up to my family at our nightly devotion/prayer.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry that happened! I’ll be praying for y’all!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah I threw in the chosen thing just to give a mini heart attack to everyone reading 😂😂
Yeah you got me too lol
I haven’t actually watched the Chosen… I’ve heard a lot of good things about it but never took the time to actually sit down and watch.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@people,Idon’tknowwhototag
Today, after church, we were getting ready to go and my dad put his “murse” (man purse) on the table in the entrance of the church. He was gone for maybe a minute before we were ready to leave and gathering up the stuff, and it was gone.
Mom went outside.
The van was gone too.
So yeah–the van was stolen, as well as…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My question is, how do you tough through some of the sections which aren’t as fun to write? And how do you motivate yourself to keep going when your finished sections look pretty bad?
I hear you.
And I have no solutions. *shrugs* If anyone comes up with any…lemme know XD
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Miiinnnn, hey girl!! Has life been chill with you?
I realized afterwards this was just the author being really smart. The match wasn’t super important, and by the main character having it explained to him we get it summarized as readers.
I shall remember this in case of emergency boring scene, then. XD Sometimes you just go…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh tasty art. *Nom nom nom* And watercolors are the perfect medium for such a character! Job very well done, I must say!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bored because I’m stuck in bed* *Scrolls KP*
Ooh pretty, and I like the name Letice. It’s very unique.
11 pm is late? Gracious, I must be an insomniac or something. I’m doing good to be down by 12. Now my usual get up time is between 7:00 – 8:00 depending on the day, so I suppose if you’re an early riser it makes…
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
So……
I FINISHED!!!!
I had a crazy week,l but I was finally able to sit down yesterday and I read the whole thing!
It was well done. I like the story so much, and I’m really looking forward to the next book!!! I’m really excited for it! I definitely love Riker the best still, and I’m very happy that he and Leon have…[Read more]-
@ellette-giselle I am so, soooo glad you enjoyed Broken Shackles! 💜💜
Thank you so much for your support.I’ve noted what you said and I can see where things got repetitive (something I’m still trying to work on😅). As far as Riker thinking his sins are greater, it honestly really depends. I based that part of his struggles based on my own battle…[Read more]
-
Oh I have enjoyed it! It was excellent!
I’m really, really looking forward to the last book! (I love endings, so I’m thinking it might be my fav!)
Anyhow, I hope that any criticism was helpful. Thank you again so much for writing these! You’re doing an amazing job and these books have been very inspiring!
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah I threw in the chosen thing just to give a mini heart attack to everyone reading 😂😂
I sure had one.
Terrible person.
😂😂 lololol. jkjk
- Load More
