@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION! 2
It was after sunset, and Julian and Leon were walking alone in the dim light. “So, how should we go about this?” Julian asked.
“I say the same as we did when on the run in Ardenta. We’ll try to get a place to sleep with a family, shar…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice job! I can’t wait to see where this goes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, so cute!! 🥰 Ellette’s verse is a good one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, as long as you put a TW, I don’t think it matters.
Our house is full of ducks!!!!
What?? XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!
(In case anyone hasn’t noticed, I’m starting out small because this is the beginning after all. I think the sections will get bigger soon, and I’ll also maybe post some more today.)
Julian sat down on a rock by the path and drew in several dee…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
A sound stabbed into the peaceful blackness, dragging Rory back to the world. A the next moment he had spun to his feet, tripping slightly over whatever was tangled about him. He threw out a hand to steady himself and almost fell. “Yes sir, here sir,” He said hurriedly, before grouping for his gun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooo!!!! I really like this!!! This is getting good! I was really laughing during the doll scene!
Hmm, I would give him Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
At least, that’s the verse that came to mind while I was…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The same priest would do push-up competitions whenever he came to an event XD
Last time I think he did like thirty push-ups? I dunno
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious. At one retreat a priest tried to convince us that anyone who was baptised had “rizz.”
Basically: Rizz is short for charisma. In Greek, the original language of the New Testament, one of the words used for the gifts of the Holy Spirit was “charism” (I think I’m remembering this right) and that basically means…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD XD I didn’t end up getting my throat blessed because the line was really long and I was like “huh, you know what, that isn’t necessary so whatever.”
I have a sore throat
*cries*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ^^ messed up your tag again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Aggghhhh stupid old tag
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone I found a song that I think that people on here would like, but I couldn’t think of anything specific except Freedom.
Anyway, here it is! https://open.spotify.com/track/7sbHjSkhPbrZbHq8zJo8us?si=1aWpksOmQ9OXITk5AKMwQQ
Under the Starlight by Remedy Drive
It’s a Christian rock band :]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @kielah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Also, I have a question, if you could give Baron a passage/verse of scripture, what would it be?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Eighth story! I hope you enjoy 🙂
Little Joy
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as three other children chased after her through the meadow grass. The youngest of the three, a boy who was probably only three…[Read more] -
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
If you post a trigger warning and the content isn’t too violent, it’s probably totally fine.
- Load More
