@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol
funny enough I delete a lot of my search history. All they’ll find is a bunch of tf2, star wars, and how to train your dragon stuff. Which might land me in hot water considering two of those are war-related properties, but other than that I think I’d actually be off the hook for a lot of allegations.
but yeah that doesn’t mean I don’t se…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh wait, you just defined it. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
Some of them made me think of you XD Especially the Writer Problem #18 one
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
Good, glad you laughed!
And yes, I love that picture! It was a random Pinterest find
also what’s with your signature?
Lol.
So, Andrew and I got in a frien…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hallelujah! 🥳
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
(they probably weren’t lol but I get like that where I incorrectly attribute something to being my fault and it almost never is)
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
also what’s with your signature?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I hope I made your day a little brighter!
Ehyeh Flora
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And finally, something so sweet <3

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So accurate… Especially when you look up stuff like poisons and how to end someone with a knife…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I know people have posted this one before, but this is my fav writing meme so I’m posting it again
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
If you can’t read the small print on the one above, it says “It will be good practice for when you die a few minutes later”
- Load More
