@esther-c
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just read through all of this and enjoyed it immensely. 😃 I love your characters so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, I love Puss in Boots, especially the Last Wish. That movie was as good as the second Spiderverse, imo.
(where this super cool person is wearing a mask and then they remove their mask and its a GIRL 😮
I think of Samurai X and Faith from Ninjago. They did it twice, several seasons apart.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have this forum open on my laptop. I’m gonna tag you to see if you’re able to find it again. If not, oh well. Just thought I’d give it a try! 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
You can also do that but do “is this a female” because that seems to be popular theme XD
(where this super cool person is wearing a mask and then they remove their mask and its a GIRL 😮
Immediately comes to mind…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, did you have a subplot POV on the side following the rescue?
No, two of my side characters were spies and they kept reporting the enemy and allies movements back to the MC. Plus, at one point when the MC was captured two of the officers get a message and kind of act startled. They leave the room, but the reader hardly notices…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle and
whaley are now friends 1 year, 7 months ago -
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Kid’s medicine tastes so good though!!! You’re right!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m on book eight, if my memory serves me well. I decided there was such a nagging balance of potential and problems, that I wanted to re-world-build the elf world. If you ever get any ideas for the redesign, let me know.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
In the second book everyone knew rescue was coming, and it was a race against time. All hope seems lost, but in the last moment rescue comes and that’s when you find out that the villains had already lost the war and were under order to release prisoners but were trying to off the MC at the last moment.
Oh, did you have a s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooh, I like Terry. The problem with names from this era is that so many of them are taken by adults I know. XD
-
Ellette Giselle and
Keilah H. are now friends 1 year, 7 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
uh yeah! Poor kid needs it!
(I gotta work a Leo into his actual book.)he’s gotta enough hands! Pfft!
Rory
Rory smiled slightly. Sometimes Leo’s words completely flummox him, but Rory had learned to read tone and body language over words long ago. He wasn’t exactly sure what Leo meant, but he understood the tone.
“so… what do you ne…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Not that I hate that, but I don’t love it either. I want them to just beat the bad guys already.
Exactly. I want it, but only as a subplot, not as the main thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator yesss I love KOTLC’s worldbuilding (despite a few points on which I’m like “um, no, that totally breaks immersion, sorry”) but the romance is pretty much half the plot now if not most of it.
Not that I hate that, but I don’t love it either. I want them to just beat the bad guys already.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ugh. The series was good through book 6, but the romantic drama has kind of taken over, and I don’t think Shannon Messenger has any idea what she’s doing anymore.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory shrugged. “I don’t know what siblings are supposed to look like. I don’t even know if I have any of my own.” He shrugged again and picked out a few more screws. “Quincey is a fortunate boy,” he said, softly.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
Most People would have been taken aback. But not Rory. Leo’s story sounded pretty normal. In fact, better than what he’d always known.
but one thing snapped our attention him like the crack of a whip. “Wait a moment… Quincey isn’t related to you? I thought you said he was your brother!” - Load More
