@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Noted. It’s canon now.
I like her despite herself. XD Two librarians are better than one. Besides, it’s a huge library. One would be overworked.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Oi dearie me. This is a lovely kerfuffle.
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses. It’s an avenue of sensory finesse that I haven’t heard included in a character… And I just like the idea of him…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Bryce
Bryce jumped back, getting a better grip on the books before they could clatter to the floor. Still, words took time to register. Bryce blinked. The librarian reminded him of an infuriated squirrel.
Five seconds later, he noticed that she had his Rice Krispy. “Sorry…” he said, his voice blank. The only th…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago

This was fuuuuuuun 😂 Though… I failed to draw an angry face 😶🌫️ -
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Bryce
Bryce nodded his head, failing to conceal the smallest frown that came over his face. “Alright, thanks.”
He turned away, leaving to retrieve his stack of books. On his way, he attempted to relist the instructions under his breath. Every thought turned into a puzzle. “Write my name… The return date… Wait,…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
aw yours is so cute! The way you shade things is really cool and I love how squished they look hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
i finally finished mine. There’s weird gaps between the chibis but I’m not gonna worry about fixing it.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@loopylin lol! Yeah we need something here. XD
Yesssss! Make a librarian. I second the motion. -
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Should I make a librarian character? I might do that
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon this therapist character is going to be great for this rp XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
This was lovely to come into. Let’s see…
Tavar
…In such cases, the emotional loss is heightened by the lack of physical strength usually found in food. Comfort the patient…
The boys who had been wandering around the library were talking again. Tavar glanced up at them for a moment, just long enough to see what they…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hey, I remember you, fellow Dr Who fan. Good to see you back online and I hope you’re doing well :]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Bryce
Bryce followed Jack’s gesture, spotting the fellow he was referring to. “Oh, yeah,” he murmured. “He does look like the type, I guess…”
As Bryce approached, he realized his heart had not stopped racing either. And it still took great effort to catch his breath, yet he wasn’t exactly one to be nervous. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
Jack
Jack shrugged. He had found himself a comfortable armchair to curl up in and read. “You could ask a librarian. Or…” He closed his book and looked about the room, realizing that they hadn’t yet encountered anyone else, not even staff. Everyone seemed to be outside or elsewhere. After a moment he spotted the…[Read more]
- Load More
