@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That first one is soooo true. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Those sound good. I should learn to make something other than kraft mac n cheese.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I love those XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae what does purple mean again?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about making pana cotta! Never tried to make it before, but I had it a few days ago and enjoyed it.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender.
You can totally do that. Just decide what flavor combo with the spices is best in your opinion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sighs* *Flips hair dramatically* I have answered your irrelevant interview questions. It’s too bad I’m behind bars, or I would set your printing press on fire. And not in a good way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm. I have a couple characters who go through the same thing. One has a few days, the other has a suspicion of their own death and only becomes sure of it in the last few hours.
I think it depends on how much of a communicator they are, and what kind of legacy they want to leave behind.
Character A might tell his friends immediately (or not long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I suffer from dessert-making mania. Here, for you.
Rice Kheer Recipe
– 3/4 cup basmati rice
– 1 Tbsp butter
– 1 tsp ground cardamom
– 1 tsp ground nutmeg
– 10 cups whole milk
– 1/4 cup cornstarch
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
– 4 tsp rose water (optional)
1. Rinse the rice until water turns clear, then soak…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a character who I won’t name because some of you might know them, but they’re about to die and they know it.
Any tips on how they can have an impactful last day with their friends?
If anyone also has questions related to mine they’d like to ask here, feel free 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait… what? What happened to the parts you couldn’t recover?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! Technology can be a beast sometimes. I’m glad you were able to get some if it back!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
my loyal subjects, I beg pardon.
Tragedy has struck.
The dragon laptop ate LOS for breakfast! 😱
I was able to recover most of it, but alas I must be away to other duties.
No new sections until Monday. 😭
🐲
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
he was just messed up. Period.
Thankfully, he’s less messed up now.
He’s a very purpose driven person. Take away his purpose, and he’s got nothing left.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Just gotta say, I love Quincy and Leo. Their dynamic is precious.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow!! You did catch it!
That’s impressive.
that would be about the time. He had this almost horrifying relief that he hadn’t been killed, he didn’t know what on earth to do with Leon’s sacrifice and felt bound to help him in some sort of payment, but once Leon was on the road to recovery there was nothing left for him.
- Load More
