@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
That’s crazy. Colorado is kind of notorious for that, I thought, but I’ve never been to your state before.
I don’t kill characters without a reason. I don’t even kill them. My badguys do.
Ahem—I don’t see much of a reason for Conrad’s death. Aaron and Adrian can be explained, I guess, but there’s still lots of other people yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yup! You’ll have to be quicker on the draw. 😂
but I don’t even think it’s that extreme there.
Nope, not Colorado. Weather changes like that are normal for us in our crazy state. This is life, y’all. We don’t get spring and fall. Just winter and summer.
Oh boy… I was shocked. 🥺😢 But, then Julian and Leon wouldn’t have become Christi…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
LOVE THEM!!!!!!! (also, KP WON’T GIVE ME NOTIFS!!!) sorry for the delay in response.
I love them so muuuuucccchhhh!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! @liberty beat me! XD
yesterday it was 80 degrees.
Today it’s 5 and snowing.
That’s rather strange . . . 🤔 Sounds like Colorado, but I don’t even think it’s that extreme there. Today we have a high of nearly 80.
He died in the beginning of book 2. Hybridelore almost killed me for it.
(it was a rather brutal scene………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
yesterday it was 80 degrees.
Today it’s 5 and snowing.
what a life!
🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Good morning!!! You’re bright and early! Normally Hybridlore is my first reader. Looks like you got her place! 😂
That makes sense about Conrad.
Can I know Conrad’s whole story?
The whole thing? Girl, it’s like a whole ‘nother book! I know the whole life of every character who has a name, (and even some who don’t). It’s just part of h…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*squeals with delight over a new treasure*
Erich and his wife Helene are such a sweet couple, and Erich has the makings of a strong leader.
*dances around the room*
I am SO stealing that name from you!!!!!!! I have a Helen in my story…but I never thought of spelling it like that! It fits my character so much more to add an…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool!!! I really liked the idea of a Daniel twist. Plus, it gives me Narnia fkashbacks with Shasta in the desert. That just makes me happy. 😊
Yes! I was reminded of Shasta as well!
But why do you like him over Rolf’s other friends??! (I mean, I like him best, but I know his entire story. You just saw a tiny bit of i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
October 7th
The EmpireAs you will see by yesterday’s entries, I have returned to the Empire. It took all of yesterday to chronicle everything that happened to Ro…
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
When your insomnia is so bad that you start to see your early riser friends show up online 😑
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Neat! I loved the part of when the lion came to rescue them. As soon as I read about that lion I knew it was there to protect them!!!! That happened to a character of mine as well.
Cool!!! I really liked the idea of a Daniel twist. Plus, it gives me Narnia fkashbacks with Shasta in the desert. That just makes me happy. 😊
Hmm…the part w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes!!! They’re back!
Glad you liked it!
Lol 🤣
I try.
This did seem a little out of place. I’m not sure if there’s something else he could say—I think he was sort of teasing, but still, it stuck out to me.
Okay yeah, makes sense. The odd thing about editing is I can’t get back into the character’s heads in the same way, so somet…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I can’t do discord 🙁
Idk about Slack, I’ll have to ask my mom.
We already have Groupme for crew, so I can do that, I just don’t know how well it’d work for us.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
“A l-little.” Chase watched her for a moment, before sitting down near her. “I l-like green.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper You have 10 hours left
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“Of course.”
Felicity smiled at Chase. She then sat down, leaning her back against the wall, and took a sip of her drink.
“I think every student needs the occasional break from class to go get a free treat. It raises your spirits and therefore raises your grades. Probably. Granted, I’ve done this two out of the three days I’ve…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 6 months ago
Few
Let my words be few
With all Your power in view
Your love and wisdom too
Oh let my words be few
Let my words be few
You know our needs before I do
In long-suffering or trials new
Oh let my words be few
Let my words be few
You know the times are soon
When You will judge righteous due
You’ve got this
In Your control
So let my words be… -
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Maverick
Maverick tipped the hat on his head, his feet staying statue-like despite Navin’s attempt to pull him away from the girl. He also ignored the stars blinking in his eyes from standing too fast.
“I’m Maverick Nalvailro. Or you can call me Grover, but I usually only tell people my name is Grover if I don’t like them. Who’re you?”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Retro/historical anything is pretty splendid. XD
My most recent book research went like this:
Bionic lungs
Underwater smoke bombs
Infrared contact lenses
Memory blocking drugs
I obviously was reviewing a spy school idea. Before that it was a stereotypes about Londoners and Scottish slang phrases. Although, I think the most…[Read more]
- Load More
