@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and finally, MC #5:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #4:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #2:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word. His a face claim!!!
without a face.It’s just an idea.
🤣
believe me, I totally noticed those things, but it was the only photo with the identical mask that i wanted, and I decided that was more important.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d have to look again, but while studying for an essay a year ago, I did find some documentation/studies on children displaced by the Blitz, if that would be helpful.
It’s the reason Viktor now spends part of his child nonverbal, and reenacts a lot of stuff in his play for about a year. (Throws his sister’s doll into the kitchen…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Um, both? Seriously, the possibilities I’m the next few chapters are very concerning to my author mind.
And with what those two kids have been through?! Already? And you haven’t even had much time to beat them up either, no offense. You seem to like them. I am…concerned.
🤣
Yeah, they’ve been through the ringer. But hey, you’ve got to exp…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, well farms on the edge of starvation are a little more pliable then you I guess.
That’s kinda cool. Though I usually think of Wolf as a last name.
Oh! Well thanks. I really like the name Wolf for a first name. And Wulf. One’s the German spelling while the other is Saxon.
I think you know already from what I have s…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s only because we love him!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
For anyone who is interested……
The LOS soundtrack!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, dark and secretive taken quite literally I see. Very interested in this new character guy. Not surprised the poor kid got hurt.
yes, very literally.
Interested in which new guy? The prince or Marius.
Again, which kid? The prince, or Marius?
I’ll send it in a moment!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
Face Claim!
Those who’ve read this section will know who this is…….
(answer to one of your questions, Linus.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello again!
yeah, I think that’s true. Because you guessed it was Rolf.
Refreshing to see a different reaction here.
Yeah, well it fits his story. This whole section was the completion of his arc. Even though the reader never knows the full story, I like it.
Woah. Lion.
Yeah! A Lion!
No. He’s not lion.
Oh my word! If t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha that little guy is cute!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course I forgive you. I’m glad things have been cleared up.
Thank you for the snail. It’s very cute! ☺️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow I can’t help but snicker now every time I read that you’ve replied to something I’ve said, cause that implies you’ve read it 😂
- Load More
