@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay that makes sense.
That is totally how I plan to have this structured, but at that time, many of the men were hearing about God for the first time, and the Bible talks about leaders and teachers being strong in their faith and well rooted in belief before they teach.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Not sure why…. but for some reason I’m not understanding this. Is there a typo…. or am I really crazy?
26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for [a]edification.
When the church came together…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry!!!
You should have chosen an MC as your favorite. They actually all survived this time. 😂
I was like, oh no, she’s gonna love him and he’s gonna die. (he’s my favorite too, so we can cry together)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Uhmmmm…. I am a boy…. ✌️🫥
(Why does everyone assume I am a girl?! 😭 A stranger one YouTube, @Ellete-gistle, you! A person I met a long time ago in karate! WHY?!)
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! Well in the past when I’ve been active here there’s usually only about 2-3 guys active, sometimes none, I guess it was just an ass…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh that looks cool! The mid green for shadows looks so perfect, it’s like the background color reflecting into the shadow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Girl, everyone starts somewhere, people’s art changes over time, don’t apologize for whatever stage you happen to be at. Nobody is going to throw up, we’re happy to have people participate no matter where they are at! Stuff like this is meant to help us get better, not make perfect art. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s mine! Also thank you @rae for making this, it actually pushed me and I feel like I did something new : )
I made the pose myself (With the help of some anatomy references, struggled a bit with it lol). Anyways here’s Gojo Satoru from JJK.

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a bunch of books about fashions of the 1900s waiting at my library to help me with worldbuilding. 🙂
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay…
I was not expecting that. Especially at the end of the book!!!! You just crushed my heart again by killing another favorite character…
Despite the heart-wrenching deaths of *sob* the prince and his friend…it was a great ending and I’m intrigued by this mysterious character who wrote the letter.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
I was utterly shocked…stunned…I even started to cry again!!!!!!
I said I hoped you didn’t kill him…..*sobbing*
That’s all I can say right now…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Julian, Leon, and Ian. I also liked Albee. For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long. Otherwise, mostly Julian and Leon, since I know them the best.
~ Were there any character…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I don’t see why not. As long as it’s your art and you didn’t just like trace it or something.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wowsers. That’s a lot! Sounds fascinating, though.
I’ll try to find that article… I think it was in Jstor…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
AHHHH! It’s perfect! I love it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I liked pretty much all of the main cast.
~ Were there any characters that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
Not that I remember. If there were, they weren’t important enough to the story to be a big…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome! you have great art!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ohhhh okay! Hmmm, would the Emperor be particularly happy with that? Like I know he probably was a follower of the pagan gods and wouldn’t like the true God in his son’s life, but I feel like he’d at least be upset that his only heir is dead.
Could also have it like in Daniel, with Darius and the sneaky advisors, where he kinda…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I hope so too! It’s up to the others if they’re read for the next one.
Although, one question. Was the Christian prince the only one? Who’s gonna inherit the throne when the Emperor dies now? (Don’t tell me the priests have tried to make it so one of them will get it.)
Dietrich was sole heir. His brother died as a baby.
That is…[Read more]
- Load More
