@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I hate your tag so much. I was on like a five month streak lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ehhh I’ll probably forget about it in two days anyway. The buck stops with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint But you’ve lost The Game by telling me about it, so there’s really no winner here.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OHHHH
I SEE
wait they have rickrolls in Ehverwyld?
they should, at least some equivalent
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper cool, how’d you get those markings?
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Funny story, one time I was a friend’s party and one of the guests had a set for making henna art, and was drawing some stingrays on her leg and then a flower on another girl’s hand. She asked if I wanted something, and I s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint what is “The Game”???? LOL
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Are you left handed?
-
Liberty replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂 Thanks! I didn’t hear the sarcasm.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s funny! Yeah, I loved them. They were good books. XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Cul-de-sac Kids,
Oh my goodness! I forgot those books existed! I used to read those, too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, fun topic!
Narnia is one of the first chapter books I can remember reading. I love those books so much.
They’re a story that grows with you as you grow up.
Absolutely, 100%. I didn’t really get into other classics until I was older though.
When I was pretty young (8-10 years old) I really enjoyed mysteries like the Box…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @theshadow @whalekeeper
New chapter! Just one this week. The next two are important and they fit together, so those should be out next Tuesday, God willing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Well I hadn’t gotten that far…….
I sent an email a few minutes ago in the same train you emailed the board to. I can go into more detail in a sec. Or answer any questions.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Or more like his dry sarcasm.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
You can email me.
Yes…it does look like that…when I had Merry look over it, I realized I hadn’t included the humorous side of Kyler. But, I think that’s okay. You get to see his dry humor in the story.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The answer is “no.”
Lol. I like him to in a “he’s a creep” sort of way. 😂 (but he sure makes me laugh, and I love he’s paired himself with Marcel. Oooo! If he goes to the dance….. THAT would be worth seeing! It might make me poke my nose in!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
Oh yeah, that book is really good! (The movie left out the best part though! Which is his whole life in the end…. I’m not gonna spoil what happens…..)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art. But cooler. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw thanks!
I just emailed you about him. But tragedy. 100%
Do you want me to say more on here, or in an email?
- Load More
