@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka
Yes, there were two that really fit him. Actually three. Both Andrew Peterson songs, and the first vocal song. (I think it was an alevation worship one.) -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
That was fun! I really got a feel for him!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
FUN!!!! I’ll take a listen!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m assuming you added Sara because writing one female in the group is awkward?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint thank you! I don’t draw mecha dragons much, but when I do I like to put detail into them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-be me
-be listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack cause I get into a phase of wanting to do that every so often (still haven’t played the game itself though, despite the fact that like 3 people have recommended it to me, cause I’m not sure if my computer will like me if I download another game)
-have a drawing idea

-D R A G O N W H E A T L E…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, the fact that Lilitu just killed the man responsible for his current situation is crazy!! Even if he doesn’t know that.
It’s also a good message–revenge isn’t the best option. Killing Kratos just made Lilitu feel worse.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, funny forum signature.
*bows* Thank you.
Second, what are the ages of your characters?
The character who knows she’s about to die is about 18, as is her best friend. Her grandfather is 70ish. Her grandfather and best friend are the only ones who know.
It also depends on if they’re Christians or not.
They are not at the moment. I s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I would say keep any gender issues out of MG. I was reading MG at 7ish, and my parents never told me about any of that stuff until I was a teen. Finding out about it, even from a Biblical perspective, would have traumatized tiny me.
That’s a valid point! What I meant is illustrated anyway in a decent book. Have your characters behave…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah for real. My group of middle school girls ironically happens to be mostly homeschooled, but one of the other leaders has a group that is mostly public schoolers, and you can clearly see the difference. Quite often, I’ll come away from our small group time encouraged by the fact that my girls were sharing testimonies of things…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh congratulations! I’m trying to get a job. I’ve applied at a Kroger, and I’m going to apply for an ice cream place later today or tomorrow. But yeah, I don’t have much free time as is, and that’s going to take what I do have. 🙁
Lilitu, what have you done????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Agh yes I am lol
I’ve missed being on here :/
I’ve been so busy between school and work! (I recently got a job at a coffee shop which is good because I get money! But hard because I don’t have as much free time anymore!)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re alive! I was starting to wonder where you’d gone. *goes to find chapters*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @grcr
I wrote some new chapters!
They’re really, REALLY rough but hopefully you guys enjoy them
(It gives me motivation to be able to share what I wrote with people, so thank you for supporting me 😊💜)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OMC
I’m so sorry!
I don’t think this popped up in my email so I never saw it *cries*
How am I just now seeing this?!
Anyways, that makes a lot of sense!
I will think about that XDXD
And don’t worry about the length, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’re okay now. The tornado ended up north of us, thankfully. I’ve never been tornadoed and I’d like to keep it that way. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! Is it over?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I LOVE THIS!!!
Now go write more! Now!
🤣
I must know what happens!!!! *sob*
- Load More
