@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I made it! I’ve been trying to get on all day. Had it “opening” during work which was slow today.
But I have made it. *gasp for breath*
Koshka and I are working on homework, so we’ll be on and off… As much as Wyoh lets us in.
*glares at Wyoh*
Be nice! I wrote some scenes I want to share for critiques.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah I’m having the same issue.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s barely working on my end. @godlyfantasy12 I’m sorry for responding an hour late because that’s how long it took to get in.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Feel lik im doing a mic check CHECK 1…2…3!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey! Is anyone on? @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
First time I’ve ever had to rewrite an rp. Stupid glitches.
@whalekeeper @raxforge @koshka
Ellie
For a long moment, Ellie stood still, staring at the teacher as her classmates talked and played behind her. Eventually, the teacher turned her expressionless mask towards Ellie. Her tail twitched. Then something connected in her brain and she…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I love her.
Thanks XD I felt like we needed at least one secretly kind adult on this rp.
I hope the problems straighten out soon. I saw Reagan Ramm visited last week.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I think it’s a sitewide thing. Your connection might be factoring into it though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My internet connection with this website is abhorrent. It took ten minutes to just load into the main page. Wyoh, if thou watchest over me, go haunt someone else.
Barnes
“Hey, Miss Teacher?” One of the smallest girls asked. “Why did we leave the classroom?”
Barnes, meanwhile, was setting up her file cabinet under a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin yes!! It keeps happening to me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Anyone else having a problem with KP taking like a full minute to load each new page you try to open? I also keep encountering random error codes and times when KP just refuses to open for a couple hours.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Felicity
Felicity looked at Chase with a new kind of admiration. He wasn’t as fearsome as she had pictured after the fight the previous night. Instead he seemed kind and gentle, more so than most other people she had met.
Just then, a little girl walked past in the hallway with something black trailing behind her like an extra bouncy…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @raxforge
Ellie
Slowly, the students all formed a single file line and followed the teacher outside. Ellie followed close behind her sister, and Syph followed close behind her.
As she walked, Ellie held her backpack in both arms in front of her, trying to minimize the jostling and hoping that it wouldn’t wake Blackjack.…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
No problem!
As far as I can remember, the story went like this:
It was after the train crash. Susan had heard the news and was devastated. The loss of her entire family brought a new light into her narrowed vision. I think she was sitting in front of a mirror in her room. You read mentions of the path of her…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay. Looks like everything went though that time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Yes. For some reason KP is glitching, so I actually can’t see what I’m typing. I’m just shooting blind and hoping I spell and type everything. It’s like typing while blind. This is kind of odd/cool/frustrating.
I was going to say, I didn’t know that proton did that with docs. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint
WOW! I didn’t know p -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge haha
like a dilophosaurus?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
