@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theshadow @keilah-h @koshka @whalekeeper
The final two chapters of Part 1 are out! I did tag a few of you on Docs, but I just wanted to let you know on here since I didn’t post yesterday. KP wasn’t working. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great!! Ellette has a character named Beric too. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t get the first notification! I’ll try to remember to look at it when I have a chance.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Nope, ever saw the hugging one. (That I remember…..) I think I just saw the outline.
Yeah, KP team hasn’t gotten back to me on any of my stuff either. I think They’re kinda gone. (which may mean that we won’t get kicked off when we age out after all. 🤫)
Thanks! I will.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhhhh! I never saw the stripe one! SO CUTE! and I love the climbing one! is that for the book?
Okay, back to topic.
Thanks so much. I think I could figure this out. (Possibly.) After some trial and error I’m sure I’ll get it. Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
For some reason your notifs didn’t work the first time. This looks interesting! Is there a way to comment on it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooo! Awesome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
This meme makes me so happy.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ellie always gets it
Woww Celarent.. 🤣 Looks like you disapprove of change.
Even the teacher was in a tree.
I think my brain needs rewiring. Reading this, I immediately pictured Barnes as a stuck cat. With sophisticated cat clothes and everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Your style is so smooth and descriptive. 😊
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore
Here’s the enxt board! What do you think of this fellow?

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
….I had no idea about safety concerns and google…I’ll have to look into that
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
What’s wrong with Alistair? Alaric is better though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Celarent
Celarent had no idea what a field day was, but apparently it meant no school. Even the teacher was in a tree. He sighed. He’d looked forward to this class and it had been canceled in favor of letting a bunch of delinquents run wild. Only an entire month had been spent forging official documents so that he could…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper
I love Barnes so much. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm @reaganramm @whoever’s-in-charge-now
Look several posts up. KP’s been taking forever to load and keeps giving error messages. -
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay! It worked. I realize now that the last bit was a touch scrambled. It should read like this:
The little boy Laiba was carrying struggled to get down. The moment his feet touched the tent floor he trundled off to join his siblings. Laiba smiled faintly.
“They are precious.” Alyona whispered politely, her heart twisting inside her. The girl…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
And a bit from Book 2!
“Welcome, husband.” The woman by the fire stood up. She was beautiful in her own way. Her eyes were a honey gold and glowed with a quiet excitement. The hair that she brushed back under her hood was dark as night. Alyona thought she might be a few years younger than Clehan. A small child was perched on her hip, his head res…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I am too suspicious about this connection to try to open another thread to do this… I think this is the right spot though.
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @loopylin @anyone-who-wants
I have picked up writing in my WIP a bit more the past week, although it’s a bit out of chronological order. I just…[Read more]
- Load More
