@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Tips? I’m not sure. I’m not super experiened in this. I’ll share my thoughts though.
The books that I liked their fictional reresentation of God are Narnia, Wingfeather, Wilderking, Mistmantle, and Kingdom’s Dawn/Knights of Aerethtrae. Some books that I didn’t like the “Christian”/religious rep inlcude Dragon Slippers andWhen…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Fantasy Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My world has two main religions, one evil, one based off of Christianity. I’m having difficulty with the second one, in particular naming the God, and figuring out how in depth to go as it’s not the main plot, as well as wondering how to avoid accidently falling into heresy. Does anyone have any tips for fantasy religions?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
I found two songs for Ryla and Ardon, a couple in my WIP. Happy Together by the Turtles, and for the end of the book, Paint it Black, by the Rolling Stones.
I should find more songs…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Nevermind, I double clicked and that worked.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m having difficulty with Proton. Do I have to download something to read it? It took me to a folder with chapters, but each individual chapter won’t open when I click it.
A friend told me that teaching me how to use tech was like teaching his grandma, and unfortunately, he’s probably right.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty super cool!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m so happy kp decided to work today. Honestly I was ready for it to just shut down completely yesterday lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge @koshka Blackjack is an Australian shepherd puppy btw @whalekeeper
Ellie
“Go ahead! He’s real friendly. Good luck keeping him still, though.”
Sypher only managed to get in a few pets before Blackjack darted off again. He ran another lap around the group before pausing and sniffing at Ben’s legs. Ellie scooped him up and held him for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Those were really fun to read! I love your writing style and I’m really curious about these characters’ stories now.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! That makes sense. It’s a fascinating occupation. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Wasn’t someone going to try emailing some people who might be in charge/know how to reach whoever’s running KP? Do we know if that got through at all?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll try to read it if I have time (I know that sounds terribly unreliable, and it is terribly unreliable, but it’s the best I can give you)
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah, yes, that gives me several ideas, especially for the plot structure. Thank you for sharing!
I think I’m going to like all your charries. Beric’s board is lovely. Are they all blacksmiths?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @anyoneinterestedinRangers
It’s been a week. Did the two sometimes-forgetful Scribblers write another scene?
YES!
In Which the Band Gets Interrogated, and Storytime Makes a Comeback
Chapter 8
The corridor beyond was just like I had imagined it. Stone walls curved around us in a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty nice! I’m guessing he has some connection to wolves/dogs?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll check it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooohh, this is such a fun topic. I loved reading y’all’s ideas. And @trailblazer, I know that game! We have it, I think. The story is really cool.
The first story that I ever wrote (that I can remember) was about a cat. I don’t remember the cat’s name (or his friends’ names) but it involved rescuing another cat from a tree and the most anticlima…[Read more]
- Load More
