@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You saw that it’s on Saturday and not Friday, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Gotcha. Again, super sorry about the mixup! Let me know if anything changes.
Alright, cool! Just let me know if you can make it by Saturday once you find out. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore might be able to make it then! Lol
I’m not sure though, I might still have something going on.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I probably can’t make it then. Holy Saturday is insanely busy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @everyone-else
Ahem. *clears throat* What I meant to say is that we are planning a group call for the 19th, Saturday, which is not Good Friday. Really sorry about that XD I don’t know how I got so confused.
It will probably be around 10:30 EST.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! Sorry you won’t be able to make it. 😔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry if I wasn’t very clear. I thought you meant you had church in the morning on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore awww man I forgot I have church at exactly 11.
And even after that wouldn’t work cause I think we’ve got other stuff going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, perfect! Yes, Saturday morning.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
AM, right? We don’t leave for church until about 7pm.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Probably not any earlier than 10 or 11 EST. I’m sorry! I know that’s pretty late for us Easterners, but we also have Central, Mountain, and Pacific time people on here and they’re behind us. 🙁
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
At what time? If it’s early enough, I might be able to make it before church.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @esther-c @theducktator @grcr @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @all-other-girls
So, it’s looking like we will be planning for the 19th. Sorry if you can’t make it on that day–I know it’s Good Friday, but that’s the date that the majority of y’all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhh!! Leo’s first encounter with Agents!!! 😝
Agents
Instead of being met by a wild rush, all the young Agent saw was a janitor. The fellow turned, and 225 saw that he could only be a year or two older then himself. The janitor looked surprised, but 225 was suspicious. Something wasn’t right.
The young Agent stepped into the closet, l… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh my word! I just realized that Leo and Rory started their relationship working on a team! (fixing lightbulbs) and now they’ve made full circle!
Their relationship could be a book!
This is awesome!
Aaaannnndddd Rory has come a long way. He did not trust Leo to begin with.
Rory
Leo looked at Rory a moment, and Rory fought…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I was skimming back through the RP and found one of Rory’s first encounters.
Made me laugh so hard.
Rory
Rory jumped and spun, aiming a blow at Hunter with his fist. He pulled up just in time and froze. “Hey Hunter.” He quickly opened his fist and made a waving motion with his hand. “Hi Hunter. Hello Hunter. Hey Hunt…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*gasp* He did not! OH MY WORD! HE CALLED HIM LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!! 😍😍🥹
*Calms down*
I literally gasped when I read that. 😂
Rory
Rory started and looked up at Leo, his mind racing. Little brother…. the first born were the elite, making the younger siblings inferiors. Being called little brother was the highest of insults. But……[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Nice classics
- Load More
