@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I remember that!!
Hunter’s still around lol. I’m planning to have him and his siblings show up at the dance.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Her huff of frustration nearly blew his eardrum. He winced.
*Dies laughing*
Rory
Rory stared at the cloth Leo had given him. He wasn’t exactly sure what to do with it, so he folded it into a neat square and set it on his knee. Then he wiped the tears from his face with the back of his sleeve. Reaching out, he picked up the water…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooh, sounds really pretty! My sister wore a purple shimmery dress last year to Homecoming.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, sorry for the mix-up! Sounds good, I hope you can make it! 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
L-E-O IS THE BEST!!!!
Rory
Rory regained his breath enough to reply, “As soon as we can.” He scrubbed the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand and swallowed hard.
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
GE-LotR
Picket=Eomer
Heather=…Sam? Arwen?
Smalls=Strider/Aragorn
Wilfred=Gandalf
Morbin=Sauron
Jo=Pippin
Cole=Legolas
Captain Fry=Theoden
Maggie O’Sage=Galadriel
Aunt Jone= Ioreth
Lord Blackstar=Prince Imrahil -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting again at 1:00 to write an essay on The Screwtape Letters.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Exactly. XD Although, I’m really glad to look back at my old stories now. It’s great for a few laughs.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I have often said that the first story I “wrote” was a picture book about a fairy that looked like a banana peal. I was between 6-7 at the time, I don’t remember.
My actually “written” stories include several I wrote for school, and some I wrote just for funsies. I found a folder of them recently, and laughed till I cried.
One was about a girl…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, that’s a good reason. But maybe Indy will still work out.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! We really liked it, but the other state would be for my dad’s job. We don’t know what’s happening for sure, though. There’s still a chance!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Finished 677 word essay on Monet.
*gasp* That is GORGEOUS.
Oh, okay. Indiana’s a great state though. Aside from the lack of snow.
If I went to a prom it’d probably be closer to central Indiana. I’m not going this year. My mom wasn’t sure I’m old enough, (sophomore), and I didn’t have the money to buy a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
GIRL!!! You’re gonna make me cry! ‘
Rory
Rory hung on to Leo, pressing his face against the older boy’s shoulder. For a time he wept, and the relief was frighteningly sweet. At last he forced out in a choked voice, “Leo, I… I want to go back to the church.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! It’s very royal looking. I like the color!
Oh, which other state?
I’d probably have to check with my mom and see if she’s okay with me posting that on here. It’s in Central Time Zone, nowhere near Indiana.
I’m going to prom this year!! But not a homeschool one. I’m a sophomore, and my school (a hyb…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory swung his foot against the floor and sniffed hard. “Two years ago. I… I was fourteen.” He rubbed his scared arm again. “I couldn’t go near planes again. I knew they would kill me, but I’d rather die then go up there again. I thought they would find out… but then i was transferred to another base. I don’t know why.” He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper HTTYD is PEAK FICTION and you can’t tell me otherwise.
I do love how well done the disability stuff is. Like, it’s important to the story, but it’s not the whole thing. Hiccup and Toothless have personalities besides their respective injuries. Although it makes for some funny moments:
Tuffnut: Hiccy! A moment? Listen, I’ve been…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago

Some things never change
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Poor Rory. I actually feel bad.
Rory
Rory hoked back another sob and sucked in a shuddering breath. “My navigator was injured. The fire got him across the right side of his face, neck, and shoulder. He…. he broke down and started crying, and I held him. He was just a kid, Leo. We all were! It was the first time I had ever seen one…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Maniacal laugh.
- Load More
