@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
So, what are the common abilities that most changelings get?
Huntress: Well, we’re able to modify the colors and patterns of our skin, but normally we just look like humans. There’s also a bunch of faint stripes on our bodies, that you can best see under a black light.
Scout: Normal Changelings also have forked tongues and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*remembers I made this topic* I will respond within the next couple days!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
all righty I’m letting Huntress and Scout loose on these questions lol
they’re probably gonna fight more than answer the questions but whatever
1. What is your full name?
Huntress: Jaylen Rowan Willis-Mundy. [fun fact, I literally gave her a middle name solely for the sake of this. I picked a random female name that sounded cool.]
Scout:…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette tosses her braids. “Why would anyone want a job if they could marry rich? I want to be the First Lady.”
Barnes, what is your most embarrassing moment? If it were raining tacos, would you eat them? (That last is my new favorite question. XD)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I like older love triangles, such as Roy, Gilbert, and Anne in Anne of the Island, or Rhett, Ashley, and Scarlett in Gone with the Wind. Modern ones drive me crazy.
evangelistic dating
What is that?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Celarent’s eyes grow huge. “I’d buy a red automobile! The rest I’d probably save to buy votes someday. Or maybe a house.”
Mel, who is the most annoying person you know? If it were raining tacos, would you eat them?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, that’s a great article! Thank you for sharing. It gave me several ideas. (As did your article on false religions, which I read right after that one.)
Also, it’s so good to see you around here again!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, everyone made theirs much less complicated than what I was thinking, so I’m glad I waited. lol. I think I basically agree with what the others have said. I do like a first person narrative, if it’s well done and really used to contribute to the texture of the story.
I also think that not every style that’s technically “wordy”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I smell undiagnosed ADHD, and a strong dose of wanderlust.
yep
I have a sketch of them I drew several months back, never finished, so I’ll have to dig that out and post it or something.
please do I’d love to see
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Still haven’t got proof that she’s alive.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Y’all are terrible. 🤣
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
- He’s a rolling stone/without roots/drifter.
- He’s curious about things.
- He likes to work with wood/whittle.
- He’s a messenger, or somehow connected to the clerical/Levitical circle.
- He’s either a strategist, or stuck in a tight situation.
- Despite his youth and friendly demeanor, he can fight like a cat.
- He’s more of the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty ooh!!
-he likes wood carving and woodwind music
-he’s probably rich/royalty, judging by the golden staff
-his father didn’t care much for him
-he’s an only child, or his sibling(s) died, but he makes friends with one of the other characters
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh gosh, it’s been so long since I’ve replied.
Maverick
“Thank you,” he said happily. While handing one to Navin who mumbled his thanks, Maverick took a few moments to think about Ryla’s question.
“Uh, well… I don’t think so. I can’t remember.” As he went on talking, his voice became faster and faster. “I might’ve done it once…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whaley
Thank you for the suggestions 🙂 I have been taking a little break, but I do want to begin my art again and try to get over the writing muddle I’ve been in. XD
________
Also thank you all for the responses. They’re very helpful 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
We shall mourn Koshka greatly 💔 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
“Even for kings he comes”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm… I feel like that’s a hard one… but when I think about it, I guess people motivate me, if that makes sense.
Definitely an enneagram type 9 character.
School. I try to do good, but I just can’t focus. If my mind decides to think about the cute dog I saw this morning instead of boring math, who am I to tell it no?
I smell u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Nar: “Of course. You can never spend any amount of time in my profession without finding someone you couldn’t help.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
- Load More
