@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore I might be able to come!
@theducktator bruhhhhh
Fortunately, I think Zoom has a function to lower background noise.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry for butting in, just found the passage because I was discussing this same topic with a friend, and here it is. This is the ESV.
Luke 23:32-33. Two others, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death with him. And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Baptism is necessary if it is available. The thief on the cross was not baptized, and was yet saved. Miscarried children are unbaptized, and yet they are saved. So yes, to become a Christian, one should be baptized, but a believer who was unable to be baptized wouldn’t go to Hell. I don’t think God would send a devout believer to Hell…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Wait, do you believe baptism is necessary to enter Heaven?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh. Wow. Sorry to hear that! But hopefully you guys have made up…?
Huntress: We did eventually. For Scout it took a while, a bit longer than me.
I find it funny that your daughter only finds it “gross” and doesn’t feel bad for them, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess!
Scout: She probably would feel a bit sorry for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka bruh.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
What a perfect box!! 😉 The drawing is really good though. I like the lighting.
I always love it when little details like cardboard texture or tenis shoes etc. work out. It makes the process suddenly much more fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr great job! Even on the box lol
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh fun!
We should be able to, if we are not at our grandparents’ house in the serviceless country.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, okay! No worries!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! XD Last call my brother was messing around with the window behind me too xD
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! He does enjoy music.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hope to make it, but I’ll likely be late. Also, my brother is threatening to come in and shout weird/embarrassing stuff, and throw things, so just be warned. *sigh* I can’t wait till he has a video call.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @anyone-else
Just a reminder that the group call will be tomorrow morning, Lord willing!
10:30 EST / 9:30 CST / 8:30 MST
(I think I got that right? I’m not really sure about the abbreviations. XD)
Please let m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Or you could include a twin getting asked that question and give the reader a glimpse into that irritation. I’d appreciate that. XD
I may find a way to work that into TcoH. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great! Aside from the things Keilah and Elishavet have mentioned… does he like music?
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooh yay I’m a knight in shining armor! *happy dance*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
What if the name (singular) of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit was Jesus?
The thing is, that argument can work either way, can’t it?
If the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is Jesus, than wouldn’t baptizing in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit be baptizing in the name of Jesus?
If you did…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! That makes perfect sence now!
The scrolls are his writings and maps…but I’ll keep in mind what you said about them being something like ancient writings…
As for the horn…I’m not saying anything about that just yet…🤭 🫢
- Load More
