@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
absolutely not! Mornings are the awesomest!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
the person who wakes up at 5:00 every morning because she likes it
*gasp* I thought those people were myths!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD He was sick today, which is unfortunate, but at least he behaved.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I filled it out! I’m a sheltered homeschooler with no phone, so I’m definitely not average here. XD
-
Liberty replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint @stephie @godlyfantasy12 @janellebelovedpig @freed_and_redeemed @power @thearcaneaxiom
tagging a couple more people….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, that doesn’t sound too bad. (says the person who wakes up at 5:00 every morning because she likes it)
Yes! I just took it and sent it in. Hopefully you’ll find something useful. I’m not really the average person when it comes to tech usage. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hi Jonas!
How was the first year of “big kid school”? (that’s how it’s referred to over here. 😉)
I’m not a techy person, so We’ll see how helpful I really am. 🤣 I’ll take a look right now though!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
BUT THOSE ARE THE BEST!
I know it hurts. I actually refused to write for a whole day the last time I had to do that, but it’s the one that gets everyone because deep inside they know it’s coming and they don’t want it to.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I’m about halfway through playing though portal 2 for the first time and I love that so much. Wheatley is so cute 🩵
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr I love him! I get so excited when you post new art. I like his expression and the hands are impressive.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
The rest I’d probably save to buy votes someday.
You have to buy votes? Votes for what?
Mel, who is the most annoying person you know?
“Mrs. Figney, the old lady who lives next door. She yells at me all the time. ‘Quit trampling my lawn! Quit stealing from the garden! If you release one more wild raccoon into my yard I’m calling t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore haha thanks!
@the_lost-journal I had some answers to that, but they got eaten by the ghost. I’ll retype them tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s an important question
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
The theif on the cross didn’t need to be baptized. Even in modern day, we don’t convict someone for things that where done before a law was passed.
I’m… prrreeEtty dArn certain Jesus’ words on that cross are still relevant today.
Jesus’ disciples taught, and we listen to them, but they were originally taught by Jesus. I trust in His cho…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Y’all’s characters are hilarious. I had so much fun reading through all of that xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
XD. We actually usually use Google Meet for the calls, but that might have the same option?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
In fact, I think 1 Peter 3:21 perfectly juxtaposes the physical and spiritual aspects of this topic
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Plus, given God emphasizes our inability to save ourselves with deeds in the physical ream, it would be kinda weird for him to say “focus on Jesus alone, and your spirit will be saved” and then say “mkay but you have to get physically baptized or else you’re in trouble.” I believe in baptism as part of the salvation process, but I think the giving…[Read more]
- Load More
