@esther-c
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ok sounds good!
I would, but I’m focusing on writing and not editing for these next few months.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @koshka @rae
Awesome. 🙂 I still have a couple weeks of school left so I’ll start the topic after.
Also, I signed up for Crazy Editing Week. It’s right after my school term ends, so I’m hoping to get some stuff done. XD
Is anyone else planning on doing it?
Yeesss, you bet I’ll be ther…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
She’s so cute, I like how the lighting reminds me of a sunny day! I picture her living outside half the time at least.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Crazy Editing Week is coming up and this is my favorite CEW meme

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Also I just had an idea. What if, as Chase got closer to certain people, he started associating them in his mind with different animals depending on their personality? Could be a way he gets more comfortable around some people. Just an idea though. You can use if you want or not.
That is an awesome idea! And it sounds just like something…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m game 🙂
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, I love it! The colors are so cheerful and the lines are so clean… ♥️
Taking pictures of art is rough. It still looks great though!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Ugh, this camera is terrible at taking pics of alcohol markers. Why does it look so streak-y and faded 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I wanted to draw a girl with a mushroom hat. So I did. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Please ignore the random dark splatters, idk where those came from.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That sounds like fun! I’m not exactly sure how busy I’ll be this summer, but I’d love to join in. The next few weeks are going to be kind of crazy though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Also, I signed up for Crazy Editing Week. It’s right after my school term ends, so I’m hoping to get some stuff done. XD
Is anyone else planning on doing it?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!
I’m working over the summer, but it’s maintenance on a campground, so I expect to have an easier schedule than I now.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @linus-smallprint @esther-c @liberty @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @theducktator
Hey guys (well you’re mostly gals). Would you be interested in a goal-focused chat where we practice our individual writing skills and chat about…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s vicious. And brilliant.
… I have. O_O It was okay. XD Not worth risking Natalian citizenship.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD That would be daring.
- Load More
