@esther-c
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This sounds like a cool idea. I don’t write very orthodox, so I won’t have an outline. (just character outlines). I’m also not sure if I’m sharing my current novels on line for marketing purposes. (They’ll be releasing this summer, starting with the first one later this month)
But I’d sure be willing to breathe down anyone’s neck who…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Two days later, Leon was walking home from visiting the Krügers in the late evening. He was nearly home when someone called out, “You there, what’s your business?”
Leon turned around and saw a young soldier lean…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hiiii Esther! I just saw this!!!
I have a critique for Easton’s character arc.You’ve been having him do all these things for Tyler, and having him trying to encourage Tyler.
Do you mean to have him come off as kind of distant and cold? like Shadow said, he feels really impersonal.
What I mean is, in your book are you trying to show…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
I was gonna give people a chance to catch up while I busy myself shooting and poor characters and dumping them out of airplanes……. but I think I’ll post the next section now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I never color the original, I like to keep a backup.
That’s the true advice.
YES!!! DO!!!
I’ll see to finishing it when I get home, then. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
(Going back to your character)
My father and I have had multiple pitched arguments about topics that I do not recall, but marriage is the only continuing one at the moment. I am however, a bit concerned about several of his affairs that are potentially traitorous and scandalous, but I fear what he would do if he learned that I knew…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
You should make a photo copy of the sketch and try out the colors you have in your mind on that, and if you like it, then go for it, but if not, you have the backup. That’s what I always do. I never color the original, I like to keep a backup. Plus, colored pencils tend to smear when mixed with graphite.
YES!!! DO!!!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Little brother: “I don’t care about getting a rash.” *kicks poison ivy*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Celarent
Those were terrible reasons to not teach. “Why does she work here if she won’t teach us anything?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
So you aren’t ugly. You just don’t care for my questions. *raises eyebrow* I shall have to guess. Scared of COVID? Hiding from the police? Part of a circus?
Did you agree to go out with any of these random strangers? Are you married? If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I have a drawing of young Barnes and I might post it tomorrow or something.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, good luck!! And if it turns out badly, that doesn’t mean you’re a bad artist. <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
My mum says they’ll probably numb me, but that isn’t the same as anesthesia. I guess we’ll see. 😅 -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Why does it look like my post didn’t come through?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
“Yes, my birthmarks aren’t a mental illness, but that doesn’t mean that people don’t hate me, or judge me. If I was not the Protector, if I didn’t wear the mask, if I didn’t hide the birthmarks, I would have been killed by the people I protect everyday.” Gabriel clears his throat again, v…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oh gross I didn’t know they could be that bad. I used to pick up slugs all the time as a kid to take them out of the garden. (I washed my hands afterwards of course.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, he’s flying around in the sky over the same yard Chase and Fel are approaching.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Is Marcel here? Because if he is, he might get pelted with apologies from Chase
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
One time back when I was a kid and lived further west a giant slug slimed on me and we couldn’t get it off, even had to use that like industrial soap that has sand beads in it. I was crying so hard 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
oof lol, I’ll pray for you! I’ve had scopes before but under anesthesia, I can’t imagine doing it awake!
- Load More
