@esther-c
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey, if you have the time to do so, I’d really like it if you would let me know how many chapters you cover each day when you read S%TH. It doesn’t actually tell me if you’ve commented, but if you tell me what chapter’s you’ve read, I’ll know where to look for comments from you. Thanks!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s probably a good idea.
If they leave early, maybe one of my charities will forget something in the rush, so they have to come back to get it. That way they’d be around the school during the dance. (I don’t think any of them are planning to formally attend.)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
LooooOoooopy….
LooOOOOOOooooopy….
*In the voice of the Loch Ness from The Silent Spy*
Meanwhile Viktor is sitting frozen in the RP. I guess I’ll go help him, lol.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Keiden
Interesting… He looks like he’s facing several dilemmas. I like him. Hmm.
Royalty or else heavily inviting government or an elite class. Was he the prince in the short story?
Closer to the typical knight type of warrior. Honor is a big thing to him.
He’s trying to change something, cause something. Maybe becoming the leader of some…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh, neat! I like this one a lot. I think I remember him from your short story, although my mind is blanking on the particulars. Let’s see,
Healer/apothecary/physician.
Musician. Like Keilah said, plays several instruments. One looks like a harp, and another a lute.
Fabulous archer.
I’m really getting the idea he’s a poet and could be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
@liberty Okay let’s see…
-Good archer
-Hunter
-Plays one or more instruments
-Very nice green eyes (lol I just think green eyes are so cool)
-Does Psalm 23 imply that he himself is a shepherd or comes from a family who worked with sheep, or is that just his favorite psalm?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
Does anyone here have Facebook? We could try contacting them that way. I think KP has an Instagram too.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
Good for her. Tell her congratulations for us. 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
by the way, mom won the jenga match.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
I have absolutely zero ways of helping here, but I’m gonna stick around anyway cause this is interesting lol
also cause right now I have nothing else to do. My mom and brother are playing against each other in hopes of winning a goft card from Mom’s friend’s favorite pizza place, Mom’s friends are yakking like middle aged women like to do, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr all righty then!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@esther-c @keilah-h I bet we can get there before 2026. We just have maybe twoish more class periods and lunch before the dance.
@everyone would people be ok with making classes end early today to give the students time to get ready and to make the dance come quicker? I’m thinking one more class period, lunch, and then one last class.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@esther-c No, and it’s been like 2 years lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks!!! Let me know when you’re ready.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
That looks so good, I love how the face is so simple but clean, it looks like it belongs in a picture book.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That looks great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! I liketh it! It looks so effortless, but even the handwriting is nice, lol. Muy bueno.
- Load More

