@esther-c
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Alyona brings all the snacks… An impossible amount of snack.
Nadían is a typical kid, but she’s more likely to ask an inumerable amount of random questions than ask how long the trip would be.
Reúven would want to navigate and make Viktor drive.
Viktor would be terrified.
Mr. Mynclais would drive instead, giving Viktor a book to read a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Yeah that makes sense with your photographic memory.
My memory sucks. Wanna trade?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
They look great!! Jason’s is so funny. I like the “better idiots” quote and the one about hiding the parts. 😂😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
#AdoptRiker
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t remember these fellows well because I skimmed over their part so much…but from just looking at their moodboards, I instantly liked Brian! I love his quotes. And maybe because he sort of looks like an AOA actor? Jason is funny as well…
And…Evan is showing some clear signs of YSS.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Ron, yeah, but I like Jason a lot too!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
you really should. I love the style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m glad you like them. Help you picture the characters a bit more?
Who’s is your favorite. (I would guess Ron, but maybe not)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle so many funny quotes lollllll
Jason’s one repeatedly misspelling “engineer” made me laugh
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @liberty
Upon request I have added boards for the other characters in the book.
RON

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin That’s interesting.
I can sort of think of my characters when I’m writing about them. If I focus really hard I might be able to make out a face or two. But usually they’re in my own art style, or whatever art style I’ve seen them in if they’re “borrowed” characters. They’re never hyper-realistic live action movie type. And imagining…[Read more]
- Load More



