@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He also fumbled to remove the battery from his beeping gadget… his medical device.
*flashbacks to growing up with a diabetic brother* You put those batteries back right now, child.
(is it his pump or his cgm?)
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Aww thank youuu 🥹😂
Gaspeth! Oh no! You must retreat to your homeland and rescue your dearest NeeDoh.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Oooh nice! I love both fantasy and steampunk 😆 I shall be excited to hear more about it one of these days!
Lol!
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I’m considering throwing in another character that’s actually royalty. I’m just trying to decide who….
I have Prince Joshua of T’kayon. He’s pretty nice. Usually. Over sevent feet tall.
There’s also Everett, who becomes king of T’kayon. We’ll just say things happen and Joshua does not actually become king. Everett’s just under seven feet…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
The boys entered the library. Bryce’s mouth fell agape for a moment upon seeing the vast room, filled with rows upon rows of books.
Approaching a shelf, he pulled the spine of an old, dusty history book out of its slot. Bryce let the book fall into his hands, then he squinted the cover. Every word was in some foreign l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@koshka That sounds lovely. I woke up to some nice cool rain this morning so I get to work inside.
Also, I rolled dice to decide who was in Ellis’ vision and Ari was the lucky winner lol @whalekeeperEllis
So that’s what Moth had meant by spooking people with his eyes. Ellis squared his shoulders and forced the words out a bit quicker. “I sa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ellis
The tips of Ellis’ pointed ears were red with embarrassment, but he bowed politely to Ari as they were introduced. He studied Ari’s face, unsure if he could trust his own memory. Was it him? It had to be. Better to trust his gut. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times before finally saying, “I need to warn you a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
A NeeDoh!!
Congratulations on this life-altering milestone. May your NeeDohed days ahead be bright and full of kneadable joy.
I have one of the pink Dream Drops, but I left it at home when I came to college… I think I know what I need to get when I go back. O.O
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month, 1 week ago
I remember this too… Ok, they were from when we were curating the Royal Rp Song List. Here’s his whole list as it stands now.
Wilhelm’s List
Constellations – The Oh Hellos
The New Song of Trumpkin and Come Further Up – Sarah Sparks
Blue Flower, Paradise, Wide Awake, Take This Slowly, and Shadows of the Dawn – Gray Havens…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month, 1 week ago
I just remembered you guys posted some of your character playlists (Ari and Wilhelm) and I haven’t listened to them yet. I forget where to find them and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind reposting them here?
@loopylin This is also your opportunity to send me more stuff
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I made these probably inaccurate charts because I’m too tired to actually write anything

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I shall look forward to the day it is done. 😌
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ooooh nice! If I may ask, is the world like a modern day type of setting or something a bit more old-timey?
But I have so many other characters and storyline ideas going on in my head at the same time it’s overwhelming 😛
Oh yeah that is understandable. I don’t think writers have trains of thought. We have thought-volcanoes.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Hehe yes, everyone needs a NeeDoh.
fidgets are fun, I have a whole bin’s worth of them
Ah yes me too XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Had the same thought! I fully intend to try drawing him like that. Too busy today but might try drawing him tomorrow.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
He struck a pose he might have when dancing with other fae, twisting the upper half of his body and tilting to the side. He fluttered his hands beside each of his ears, sticking his tongue out.
I want a sketch of this. 🤣
- Load More
