-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hullo everyone!
I think I’m going to pull out Hesh and throw in a different character who needs a bit of development. Here are his specs:Name: Vesper
Appearance: tallish, silvery eyes, pale hair
Background: heir to the throne of Ulmire, squire to a knight of Eudor… I’ll reveal more in his POVs.
mwahaha! 😏Now here’s Vesper:
Vesper rubbed…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
I love your WIP idea! Hope is a thing long-missing in the dystopian genre, and I’m glad you’re introducing it! Your characters sound interesting!
My reader brain is intrigued…This hurricane I’m hearing about… is it the one that reached as far North as Nova Scotia?
-
ET replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry for the late feedback, but WOW. I know next to nothing about these characters, but I could feel their grief like a punch in the gut. Very effective. Good job! 👍
I haven’t yet had to write the death of any of my MCs, but when I do I think I will need a tissue fort too.
-
ET replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years ago
Sadly, my WIP has fallen by the wayside for a few months, but I have recently remembered how much I love my world. Even though I am still in the developmental stage of my WIP, I love how my world and characters are growing. My world started as a couple seeds, but now it is becoming a garden. I am excited to see where it goes. 🙂
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely! By the way, where were we? It’s been a while…
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m totally up for getting the rp rolling again! However, I might not make very timely responses… I have a job and weekends are booked… but I will try to write whenever I can. Hesh needs it.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Okay then… 🙂 I might as well just add both of the charries because I’m interested on how they’ll all interact with each other. If it gets to be too much, I’ll take one or two out!
So there’s Molly, who’s a runaway slave and has a fake/mechanical leg (made by Everett) that extends from her right knee down. She is…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
So… I have two other characters that I’d like to add because they could really use some character development, but I didn’t know if that would be too much…
I could take out my character I have now (Everett) and replace him with another. Or I could add both… I didn’t know what ya’ll thought. I just didn’t want…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
That’s kinda funny–not really, being sick is not fun–but I was also sick last week. Glad to hear you are better! Also, I just thought it was amusing that you guys call Everett, “Dark,” to shorten his alias sometimes because he hates when people give him nicknames. 🙂
Anyway…!
Everett
He side-glanced his…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Apologies for the late response! My cousins were visiting all week! 🙂 I’m going to assume it’s alright if I take a turn since no one else has yet!
Everett
An ice crystal slid down his sleeve and fell to the dirty tile beneath his feet. The room their group had evacuated into was significantly warmer than the…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Everett
When Hesh reached for his dagger, Everett did the same. These “statues” were strangely placed, almost strategically.
Whoever had placed them, had been expecting guests.
He clutched his dagger, trying not to shake too hard, and followed the group deeper into the freezing corridor. The animals were growing…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Hesh
His stomach sickened; his face blanched. This zoo of… living statues reeked of magic. He fixed his gaze on a spiked and scaly creature with glacial eyes. “What is that thing?” He shuddered.
Feather glanced over. “That would be an Icehunter.” she said. “They’re from various worlds in my universe, and c…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul and
ET are now friends 4 years, 3 months ago -
Jean Coul and
Keilah H. are now friends 4 years, 3 months ago -
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Everett
He was about to ask why in the world they wanted to entering a room covered head to toe in ice. But Feather had said in her world, they stored food in machines like this to keep them fresh. Brilliant! Perhaps they’d find something to eat..?
All his hope evaporated as he followed the others through the large…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Hesh
As the mournful howl reverberated through the castle, a chill danced up Hesh’s spine.
“I think this is it.” Feather gestured to a nearby door. “Hesh, Dark Player, can either of you get it open?”
Hesh nodded. “Absolutely.” He retrieved his lock-picking kit from his boot once again and set to work. How man…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Would you like to go next??
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Ah, alright! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Everett
Everett worked his jaw as he weighed his options. He was starving and dehydrated, and exhaustion was creeping up on him. Perhaps this was one of those times it didn’t matter whether he could trust people or not. Did he have a choice?
He tried to remember whether he had left a dagger in his satchel or not,…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Sorry for the late response!!! 🙂
Everett
“Judging from your question,” Feather asked, “you don’t happen to be the castle’s owner or know who it is?”
Everett forced himself to stop glaring at Rinzler and look at the girl instead, but the guy’s grouchy voice still rang through his head– if I hadn’t already re…[Read more]
- Load More
