-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to hop on here bc I love talking about my WIP and hearing about everyone elses!!!
@writerlexi1216 I don’t write stuttering to often, but when I do, I usually use a hyphen between syllables or letters. Don’t know if that helped at all! I have a character who has a sort of southern mixed with a British accent a…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I absolutely love your collage for Marge!!! So cool!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @joy-caroline Soundtracks?? Musicals?? I like the way you guys think! 🙂
Joy, I’ve always thought writing a musical would be awesome!!! I have no experience writing them, but I have been in a couple! I’d love to help you out if there’s anyway I can! I love songs and choreography! And writing of course!
I’ve always wanted to…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Believe me, you’d be confused if you saw my outline for my book series XD
And yes! Children are so fun to write abt!!!
I love that there relationship is personal to you! That makes the story even better!
I’ll have to check out the WIP chat I guess . . . 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’d love to try it sometime!!! Thanks for inspiring me!
Well, I have a whole book series in my head that I’ve had planned for a while that I really want to write sometime! And a ton of other books! I want to try writing a comic sometime, since I enjoy art and writing! Poems are fun for me too! And songs, even though I haven’t f…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Hi! I think this is such a good idea!!! I LOVE fanart!!! Could look at it all day!
You all are so artistic and I love all the art you drew already!!! I draw as a side hobby to writing so I may post some things but I just really can’t wait to see everyone elses amazing fanart!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline WOW that sounds amazing!!! When you’re finished, I’ll have another book to add to my TBR list!!!
I totally understand rambling about your WIP!!! I’d do it all day if no one stopped me XD
Do you have a favorite character you’ve created??
BTW I love reading about Paul! He’s such a good biblical figure!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting At least you’ve finished the first draft! That is something that I have yet to do! XD
And you usually hand write your stories?? That’s so cool! I typically use my computer. Gotta try hand writing sometime, sounds interesting!
@joy-caroline I really can’t wait! It’s on the top of my TBR list, right after I finish the Heros of…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oh! Thank you so much for answering my random question, haha!!!
Have you ever finished a book before??
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Haha! I guess it doesn’t matter as long as you actually write the story, huh?
This is a great question! Lately, I’ve been wanting to try sci-fi or dystopian bc I’ve heard so many great things about the genres! I also had a few more contemporary romance/fiction ideas.
@writerlexi1216 I seriously LOVE your character’s name!…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Endings are so much fun to write!!! Though usually I’m even surprised by the turnout!
I do a little plotting and making things up along the way. I usually start a story and end up writing an outline later that I don’t really stick to XD My pirate story doesn’t have an outline or anything except for the general idea in my head!…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I totally understand! I used to now understand it! How could people want to just write words and exhaust their hands?? But then I read a fantasy book when I was around nine years old, and it completely changed my point of view! And I’ve been writing ever since!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Hello!!! That’s so cool!!! I love that you’re living for Jesus by writing Christian novels! And the devotional sounds amazing too!
I love pasta and spicy stuff! I actually plan on reading To Kill a Mockingbird for my first time this year! Some of my favorite artists are Imagine Dragons, Tobymac, For King and Country and a few…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hi! It’s wonderful to meet you!
Yes! I love fantasy! I plan on writing a series in the future, but as of now, I’m writing a short story about pirates. However, it seems to be getting longer than I anticipated so it could potential become a book 🙂
I guess that series is a bit of a blend between fantasy and historical…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I LOVE IT!!! Such incredible thought goes into your collages!
This is inspiring me so much!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 WOW your collages are beautiful!!! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! I hope it will live up to my expectations XD
Daren is the main character of my pirate story. She is cunning, brave, and . . . only has one hand!
What’s the MC’s name from your fantastic story??
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much! I’ll try to make some more progress on that story!
As harsh as this sounds, I do like writing sad stories XD
I think one of my favorite characters I’ve written was Jayce from a book series I want to write. He’s has a sense of humor, can be sarcastic, and has trust issues when you first meet him. Ocean is…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting WOW!!! Those sound incredible! I understand juggling but I’ve never done that many at a time! Good for you!
The last story you talked about reminded me of one I was thinking about writing, which was like a sci-fi-fantasy. It was about a young scientist who figured out how to give powers to humans using energy from stars. He…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Hello! I totally agree! Writing with someone gets you way more motivated and can be way more fun! I’d love to write together sometime and I love that you love writing fantasy too!!!
I recently just finished a book called 100 Days of Sunlight, a contemporary romance. It was really cute! But I am currently reading The Shadow Crosser wh…[Read more]
- Load More
