-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Keep reading bc they ARE good!!! At least in my opinion!
Thank you!!! I spent a lot of time researching good names! You know when you just run across THE NAME and you’re like, well I just have to use it cuz I can’t think of them with any other name now??? Well that’s exactly what happened to me!
AAAAHHH!!! What a coincidence! I…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams My characters full name is Brenton James (something). His last name is kind of a secret 🙂 I named him Bren bc it meant spark or flame when I first searched it. But now it’s says “prince” which may or may not still fit the description . . . *tries so hard not to spoil* Brenton means something along the line of “…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms *tears up* These are truly beautiful . . . and SO relatable!!! XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Lol, no stress! Welcome to the party!!! Apparently there’s a lot of tea and coffee being passed around! 😉
I was obsessed with all the Barbie films when I was younger (may or may not still like them)! One of my favorites was Barbie and the Three Musketeers and I also loved the Diamond Castle one! I have no idea if that means…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

I’m a mix of motivation deprived, procrastination, and AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! What about you??? 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is me every other night:

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m loving these so much!!!
@writerlexi1216 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much for the explanations! I thought that little image tab would do something . . . 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my goodness!!! I love this topic! Good idea! And I love the ATLA meme!!!
All the other ones are gold too!!!
Quick question (since I’m still new lol) and this might be kind of dumb . . . but how do you upload/post pictures on the forum?? 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms Coincidentally, I too have a character named Bren! But he’s a boy. I don’t know what gender yours are. It is a good name though!!! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD I’m so sorry! I don’t know what to say! On one side, I’m so happy for you! On the other, you must be so ready for a break!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams Hi Elizabeth!!! It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance! *sips tea with a pinkie out*
I LOVE fantasy!!! And yes, “The Twelve Dancing Princesses” is a lovely story! I read a retelling when I was younger called The Thirteenth Princess and I absolutely fell in love with the world building! I dreamed of writing my own stories ever…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That’s so exciting!!! Congrats! I’m so happy for you!!! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Lol thanks! What progress have you recently made on your WIP??
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Np!!!
@devastate-lasting Well, I’ll try not to spoil much! 😉 He is good at solving puzzles and he has a lot of knowledge about ships and mechanics! He is cunning, funny, maybe even a bit flirty, and kind of mysterious. He acts like he doesn’t care about you, when he secretly does. If you become one of his close friends, he will…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Haha! Thank you!
Oh she is?? That’s so cool!!! I bet her work is amazing!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I get that! I seem reserved but the minute you ask about my WIP, I go all off!!! 🙂
I recently just introduced a new character and I am SO excited for the plans I have for him!!!
@writerlexi1216 Np!!! I love helping when I get the chance! If you ever need anything, I’ll be here! I don’t know nearly as much as others on here…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @joy-caroline I haven’t seen the movie in a while! You guys are making me want to watch it again! And listen to the music!!!
@mkfairygirl No need to apologize! I’ve had a busy weekend as well!!! *chuckles to self* My WIP is a mix of fantasy and historical fiction. It follows a girl who’s been thrown out of her ship’s crew bc…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Oh!!! I love The Prince of Egypt!
@devastate-lasting I’m sure all your work will eventually pay off! I’ll always be here to help if you need anything! Don’t give up!!! I believe in you!
- Load More
