-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Possibly. I mean, certainly, but I don’t know if the other options will sound good. “The unready time traveler” doesn’t strike me as very good. 😉
Anyway, I don’t think length is a very big problem. I’ll think through alternatives though.
What do the rest of you think of this title? @hope @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @graciegirl @d…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@eipcaddie2 @daughteroftheking Er, actually, I have to do something for about five minutes first
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking I’m back. And now I’m aiming to write till 9.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking And yet again I have to go. 🙁 I shall return though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking Okay! I’m back. I shall now be writing till 8:30.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy The Time Traveler Who Wasn’t Ready actually ties in with the almost last line.
“Art ready, sir?”
“Do I need to be?” -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@eppicaddie2 @daughteroftheking Ooops! I have to go. I’ll be back though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking I’m writing till 8.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
“The Time Traveler Who Wasn’t Ready”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
And an alternative would be “Time is a taskmaster”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper I like the third one too.
I also thought I should change the second one to just: “The second time travel”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Or this:
“Time is a harsh master”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Or this:
“The first and second time travel”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Okay. How about this one?
“Time Turns Again”
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I like French.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus Yes–I forget if I’m using that plugin or a similar one, but I’ll be using something like that on Saturday while I’m working on the changes. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aratrea Cheers!
Btw, I found this plugin that might be useful. https://wordpress.org/plugins/site-is-offline-plugin/
-
Daeus replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
After racking my brain, I managed to come up with another one.
“The battle of yesteryear”
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Update: Web changes have now been finalized for this Saturday, barring any unforeseen difficulties. We’ll be sending out an email later this week, but we’ll be taking the site down Saturday morning and hopefully have the site back up that evening with the new implemented web design.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh. *puts away sword* Sorry. @ethryndal
- Load More
