-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
He and Alec are my favorite.
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Why am I not surprised loll
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I mean, if I bumped up the year the story takes place a decade or two, it would be even more realistic cuz then she’d be of marrying age!!! 😆
Oh no!! I have some characters from older WIPs that I would not like to meet 🫣😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle
No way!!! That’s insane!!! 😱 Oh my goodness that’s so funny!! 😂😂 That’s so crazyyyy. Wait what did her husband fiance look like?? -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theshadow @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka
Two new chapters this week! They should be uploaded to the doc now. Excited to hear what y’all think!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! I like how you did Rolf’s story. It didn’t disrupt the flow, but also kept you from an info dump (while still avoiding the confusion of too many flash backs). Well done.
Conrad. *Sniffles* Brave young boy.
One note: Rolf seems to weep a lot in the desert, despite severe dehydration. While I understand him crying, I’d…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Got another busy start to this week, so I won’t be able to give you feedback until later. Sorry.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep! I noticed that! 😆 “Teacher.” I like it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I love the way you put us inside Rolf’s story instead of having him just tell it. It worked so much better. Also, the transitions were great.
Good section. The part about Conrad was sad, though. I don’t really have any big critiques. Great job!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
New chapter, please tear into this.
Chapter 4
Dylan stopped abruptly, “Where’s the path?”
“What do you mean ‘where’s the path’?” Olivia shoved past Elina and Jack, gazing out ahead. A seemingly endless sea of trees met her.“Oh, great, nic…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww man that’s horrible!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhhhh nooooooo! Ellette! I’m so sorry! That’s terrible!
I’m glad LOS was okay… but I’m really sorry about your WIP. That’s terrible.
I use Word Online (microsoft365.com, I think…) to write, and it saves online so I can access it through my phone and other devices. That might be worth looking into for the future, since I’m pre…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle My brother, whose hair goes down to his neck, tucks his hair behind his ears all the time. We actually had to tell him to do it less cause my mom doesn’t want him to push on the back of his ears every time he does it.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
and Part 3 (and I might share more from what would be the next scene too, but this is the end of the exact scene I’ve been sharing)
A vaguely familiar masculine voice…not very familiar, but familiar regardless.
A blue-eyed, blonde-haired man in a US Army unifor…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
Part 2 of the scene I shared🤭 (and this still isn’t all of it…still working on it atm)
Franz’s gaze didn’t stray from Riker’s. “I thought you were dead…we all did.”
Riker’s back pressed against the wall.
He should never have left the Altmann home in a rush.
E…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!!! how did that happen?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie
Chapter the 1st is out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait… what? What happened to the parts you couldn’t recover?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! Technology can be a beast sometimes. I’m glad you were able to get some if it back!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The dragon laptop ate LOS for breakfast! 😱
Those greedy dragon laptops…
Do you back up your work to some sort of cloud drive?
- Load More
