-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*Dumps confetti over both of your heads*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
You girls both like EPIC?
@Ellette
Woah, I had no idea you loved it that much! I recently learned about it…I love the ending songs! The one with him and Telemachus…*crying* It was SO TOUCHING!!!! I just have a really soft spot in my heart for father and son relationships/dynamics because they are so…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle EPIC is usually what I listen to when writing my fantasy book(s) and has actually inspired some stuff, so do with that as you will😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
YAY!!! another EPIC fan!!!!!!!! 😍
I’m so happy rn😭😭🫶
Okay, so this was all new to you!!!
YEP! 🤣
Biggest plot twist?
ooh hmm🤔
probably Odysseus surviving…bc I actually cried when I thought he “💀”
and also the whole killing the cows thing and I was just like: Eurylochus, I know you’re hungry, but come on now💀
Did you think he…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle WOO HOO for graduation!! 🥳🥳🥳
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
AHHH!!!!!! YOU’RE QUOTE!!!! YOU’VE HEARD EPIC?!?!?!?!?!?
BEST MUSICAL!!!!!! The Odyssey is SUCH a good story! Oh man! I’ve listen to that about 20 times and sung through the whole thing 3 times. The other day a friend and I took parts and did the whole thing while sitting on the bedroom floor! The Odyssey is the height of story…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah they’re all great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I wonder if Helene, Erich, and Eden got out. I pray they did.
Me too, would be really sad if they didn’t.
Ernst got in an argument with a squirrel who kept throwing nuts at him. Ernst shot it. We’ll have a good meal with it tonight.
lol!
For some reason I’m really liking the living-in-the-caves-and-foraging section. I feel ba…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You’re FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!
gonna go read your Dawn Will Come chapter soon. btw did I ever tell you I really like the name of the book?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s awesome!!! I’m happy for ya.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Two deaths and a wedding. That sounds like a book title all on its own. It’s nice to have a happy moment to balance out the tragedy of the deaths.
“I’m starving! I feel like I haven’t eaten in days. Wake up Julian, let’s go find breakfast.”
Plot Armour!
(No, don’t think you need to change this. Plot armour is inevitabl…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
Thank you! That quote is from Great is Thy Faithfulness. It’s one of my favorite hymns.
-
Linus Smallprint posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey, I follow this writer on YouTube who makes videos with writing advice. A lot of the methods I used to structure my second book come from him. I think you might find his latest video helpful. It’s on writing side characters:
Just a warning, he will occasionally reference books…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD Thank you!
*gasp* There are people out there that like Saxon?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s good that they’ll be more distinguishable— but I hope that doesn’t mean they’ll drift apart.
Yeah xD It would be interesting. It was a sweet scene though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I liked the transition right at the scene break before Liesl and Roland got married. And how you showed Leon’s state of mind after the fever and how Julian didn’t understand it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
No, I was just on my phone already and I saw the notification pop up.
Not really… no suggestions really stood out. 🤷♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Aww. Good section. I’m so glad Leon didn’t die.
- Load More


Hey, thanks so much!
I’ll have to check this out!
Ooof, yeah, no GOT. I do like the soundtrack to that series, but I would never read/watch it.
Thanks again!