-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
It’s from the movie The Blues Brothers, which is absolutely hilarious. The full quote is “It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark… and we’re wearing sunglasses.” XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good, good. *Makes a mental note* The flame of hope shall not flicker out!!
Indeed! I am kind of surprised we haven’t had a visit from Wyoh or the other bugs in a while.
Ooh, I suppose I should have mentioned what’s going on. Basically we can’t contact any KP leaders. All of their names have been taken off…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ikr? It is honestly so sad.
ooo! This is good!! I like this! I know for sure who it is, and to several of them that actually happens. (Though not an orange rock. 😝)
HAHA I knew you were gonna say this.
Yours are also really good scenarios, I can totally see them happening.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Tagging as many people as I can think of.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @theshadow @janellebelovedpig @stephie @ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @the_lost-journal @felicity…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Quick observation (And this may have already been mentioned somewhere else. If it was, sorry.)
When the fighter plane is stolen, it was being transported by land (Which, based on the fact that it was completely intact, and it’s a plane, would indicate it was only going a short distance) and was apparently fueled up (since it w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@theshadow @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
New chapters!! There’s a bundle of them, but yes, this is the end. 🥹
Let me know when you’ve finished, and I’ll try to put together some questions about the larger arc of the book.
Thank you guys so much for reading! Your encouragement and comments have been…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, great! Thanks!
also, my brother and I will be gone until Saturday or Sunday, so I won’t be replying to any more emails/KP posts until then.
Ah, okay! 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah, the personalities helps a lot!! Okay!
A few questions: colors for the clothes? How about skin tones? Are they all just pale/white? How long is Amber’s skirt?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Alrighty! Oo I’ll do a team pic… it’ll probably take a little longer but I’m up to it! (My character team pictures usually take two to three days, but there’s twelve in my group so no wonder.)
If you send me the descriptions of the others, I’ll start asap.
(also, if you have face claims, do feel free to send those…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Hee hee thanks you guys!! 🥰🥰
@elishavet
I like his hands(really)
…
😳
Well thanks. 😅😶
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
That is so exciting! I can’t wait to finish it.
*Dumps confetti on your head*
Work is letting up for a bit (as in, about to be over for the Summer) so I’ll actually have the time I want to read and comment.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
It is.
Though why didn’t he have many questions for Jonathan about how he got there?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Good chapters!
Evan and Elias were hilarious. I love the team. And we got to see Jim again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle the image of Michael on the top left looks like the main character from Tron Legacy lol
For some reason, I kept imagining him with slightly darker skin, and I think the reason for that is because I have a very faint memory of someone possibly named Michael who had a dark tan kinda skin tone. But I don’t know who he was, o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I guessed they were going to be intercepted by the rebels! Yess.
Please, please don’t kill off Michael… 😭
- Load More
