-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It worked!!!!!!!!
Hahaha I’m looking forward to listening to them all!
I’ll have to listen to them!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I am laughing right now, mostly because I relate to drawing a character, looking back on it, and realizing how awful it looks. Yup, I’ve been there before. If it makes you feel better, I was imagining Turin looking even older for whatever reason, perhaps in his forties despite the fact you mentioned he was a young man. I also…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It could be for him too!
But I mostly think of Kaden and Sevryn….This is where I start going chapter by chapter.
So Believer=Prologue
Lie to Me=Chapter 1
Come Alive=Chapter 2
Rescue=Chapter 3
I’ll Be There=Chapter 4
Crazy Beautiful You=Chapter 5
Intro III=Chapter 6
And so on! Sometimes I have multiple songs for…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s for Kaden and Sevryn/Jraldath and Selena when they join the Pythonos!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO that’s so sad!
(you can create an account if you want! It’s completely free, and so worth it!)
AND YES the first one is Lilitu!
hahaha! I have different Christian playlists! (you should follow me on Spotify!!!! Do you have an account? I love listening to other people’s songs!)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never done that, but I’ve prayed for book characters many times.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO KP ATE MY POST UGH
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @esther-c @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else-following-my-novel
I made a playlist of my novel!!!!!!!
I saw this thing on Pinterest and just had to do it XD XD

I also did the songs for each chapter. I didn’t do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows, I have almost almost done that so many times!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle pfffft that’s too funny.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I read the latest part, I don’t have much to say about it, sorry. (Through if there is anything specific you would like to ask us about, I will probably have something to say.)
Nice illustration of Sabina. She looks a little more European than I was expecting, but I guess from what you have said about her country, that makes…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? Ugh.
I’m glad it seems to be working for you now though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings haha that’s a cute style for him! He looks great!
@ellette-giselle I have no idea. Maybe just go into your settings and see if you accidentally hit something or if a glitch turned off the notifications.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
unfortunately, that scene is a LOOOONNNNNGGGG ways away.
We have plenty of other heartbreaking things before then…
but thanks for being so interested in it! That means a lot!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhhh! hahaha
Thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of you!!! I really appreciate that! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have ADHD…it’s not my fault!!! 😂😂
you’re gonna hate me when you hear what I’m gonna do! heheheh
So you know how you said that Eloy should die INSTEAD of Cass?
Well, Cass is going to be executed.
Naturally Eloy is angry at his brother for everything he did, so he builds up anger, and then instead of stepping in front of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No, you’re fine!!!
I just can never seem to think things through before I say them! I reply too fast…
Thanks for helping me, this gave me a lot to think about! (you too @jonas !) Today I developed sooo much of the plot thanks to you guys!
No it wasn’t your mistake, it was MY mistake…I still feel bad for confusing everybody…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
But there’s a problem there. When we chose to live in sin, or even directly comit evil, there is still hope for us until death. Even the vilest of sinner can be redeemed by the blood of Christ. If you make Pythonos unredeemable, you are almost saying that the blood of Christ is not enough for them. You know? Which is why r…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I think we just hit the major plot-hole. I think you need something between Pythonos and people. You see, even the most depraved of people do not become demons.
To be fair, it is an allegory, and not everything needs to be a one-to-one correlation. I personally don’t have a problem with Pythonos representing both demons a…[Read more]
- Load More

