-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow. That sounds quite eventful.
Congrats!
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
Didn’t you post a pic with a dog in it just, like, last week on the art sharing forum?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae
I loved all of these sooo much! They were all so cute! It’s sooo much fun seeing everyone’s drawings of my character!!
Highscribe: First off, I loooove the dog stickers, and her little wave is super cute. Her hair is a bit darker than I imagined though. She’s so sweet!
Ellette Giselle: She i…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
How old is Hunter? My characters are 16 rn
Kate
“Where do you know him from?”
Brian chuckled at the memory. “Well, he startled me and I almost killed him at lunch the other day, and then we were in the relic class. You know, the elective that only had one class before the teacher was kicked…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here it is!
In which Aenwest gets lost inside her head, and dwarves need manners
Chapter 2
Travenor walked quickly. I scurried through the woods behind him, feeling remarkably like a squirrel trailing an elk. Sunlight streamed down through the leaves around me, creating a world of green and gold. Birds sang above us…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @calyhuge @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“Hey, do you know Crosshair?” Some older kids came up to Hunter, questioning.
Hunter nodded. “Sure do! He’s my brother. Where do you know him from?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh yes gray eyes, my favorite haha
@ellette-giselle that’s good. I haven’t been on horses much but I’ve never been thrown by one either, thankfully.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle CHECK IT OUUUUUUT
Man that is amazing, did you use a reference or was it from memory?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aaiii! Save us, it’s a film lover!
*Strangled gasp of horror*
😈 I am evil incarnate.
Part of me really wants to see the movies, since they are touted as being so accurate and fantastic, while another part of me clenches my mental images close and growls protectively. It’s how I am with every book I read, (especially Narnia, heh…
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
*hides*
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Oh I am going to make him die just so that you never know what happened! That would drive reader’s insane!! That is such a good idea. I hadn’t thought of that!!!
I may do that…….
You make Alcatraz look tame.
I have time to catch up today!
“We can’t stop!” exclaimed Noah. “We can’t give in––” he broke off sharply, wincing in…
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bc y’all all seem so passionate about the LOTR books…but…wellllllll
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
*drops chapter 2 of 1600s fic*
Chapter 2
Nothing was ever certain, least of all hope. Life had been both cruel and wise enough to teach Anthony Edward Stark that much.He swiped sweat from his brow and laid a double-edged sword across a simple anvil, hammer in hand.…
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @loopylin
I wasn’t following and didn’t really know what was going on that’s all
I kinda want to introduce my good guys to your good guys before things go haywire
Is it just me, or is it every time characters meet in the hallway they literally run into each other?
Kate
“Hey look, it’s one of those dragon…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
(Tagging you both bc I didn’t realized until adding the tags these replies were from two people so I wrote it in one post 😂)
Also, I think those interconnected side plots like the Stewardship drama and Eowyn’s story are what really keeps the books from dragging on too long. If it was just destroying a ring, it w…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! I’m glad you like it. 🙂 It was fun to try to draw from my head, although I ended up needing reference pictures for his eyes because he kept looking scared. XD And Faramir should not be scared.
Thank you! Yes, he is described in the book as Westernese: tall, raven-black haired, grey eyed, and noble of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon Is he based off the book description? Looks great!
@rae oh that’s cool, even if you do decide to change it.
@ellette-giselle haha that’s horses for ya, isn’t it?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
Well, it’s been a while since I shared any art, but the recent LotR discussions inspired to try my hand at one of the few characters I pictured vividly.
Meet the Ranger Faramir as I met him. (Although the photo quality is bad. Sorry.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That’s a perfect illustration of their relationship. XD
You draw horses so well! I lost my courage for horses a while ago. They’re so big! XD Anyway, Tug is beautiful.
- Load More

