-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would have chosen something like this instead. Now here’s a piece with heart and soul in it! You can feel the pain in this song.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would have chosen something like this instead. Now here’s a piece with heart and soul in it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle drat I messed up your tag
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
So yeah, just a thought.
Hmm. I like that idea and may implement it. I could see Alan going that far and it would help build up the guilt for the next chapter. Another thing I could do is that in Lyen culture, since they don’t have helmets, they try to respect opponent who don’t wear helmets as well. Alan could also aim for Tour’s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @anyone @everyone @idk
I completely forgot, I’m sorry 🙁
It’s ok! 😊
…
We could just extend the deadline a little longer if needed… right?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I completely forgot, I’m sorry 🙁
I don’t know if I’ll be able to do a drawing in time, but I can try
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
At this point, all but five of the people that I have on my list of interested in this RP have chosen at least one character, so it seems like we should be able to start soon. Would everyone be good with me kicking things off tomorrow morning? That gives everyone who hasn’t picked their characters yet the rest of the day to decide (and it’s also…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I’ve already posted some Marvel fanart awhile back!
I’m working on fanart for a minecraft smp I watch online rn, and I don’t really want to promote it to the younger crowd here lol. It’s not that bad, just not made for kids either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow
Next chapter people!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Probably not, sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooooh I’ll be waiting!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle nothing in particular, no, but I do want to see how the Ardentan church continues in Aaron’s absence. I’m glad you decided to continue the story after the first one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I would love to, except like @highscribeofaetherium I have some other art stuff I’ll be working on…..
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ehh, I was thinking about it, but at this point I don’t thing I’m going to, it’s kinda late and I am a very. very. slow. artist.
Plus I kinda have other art stuff I have to be working on :p
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow! I love your quote as well! It gives the sense that we’re God’s weapons: getting sharpened like a sword.
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I coulda told you that. She was never gonna tell you. This is Freedom we’re talking about. The royal no-spoilers queen. lolololol
Wasn’t always so.
You weren’t here back when she was more active.
(Now I feel old)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thx.
Cool! I like the statement “Imma just ‘hehe’ my way through life” XD
- Load More
