-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @rae @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Ellis suddenly found himself whisked off the ground and deposited onto a nearby roof, along with the rest of the group…except Marcel.
“No way!” Ellis snapped. “We can’t leave anyone behind!”
Just then there was a thud and the rooftop s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @jonas @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus sighed. “If he calls for help, I will not hesitate to answer, but you must all go on. He is fighting so you can get a head start running, don’t waste it. I’m staying here to make sure he’s alright.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Felicity—Group 1, ElderstrandÂ
Felicity shot a glare at the guy who had just brought everyone to the roof. He was currently lying down, exhausted, and right within kicking range. Felicity did not like being pulled from a fight before she could finish it.
“What? So we’r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore @raxforge
Baron(Brutus)—With Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus nodded, even though he knew the strain on him would probably temporarily cripple him.
He lifted Leon from where he lay on the other rooftop first, bringing him back over to their group. He was still out cold, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Okay we should probably head towards the river
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel doubled over to cough, and punched the wind elemental’s shoulder. It was the best way he could think of communicating friendship.
They had to find a way out of there. He got an idea, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The secret door would look like a wardrobe.
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @anyone-else
If y’all would like to read some of my most recent writing, and bc I’m mostly keeping Book #2 and Book #3 underwraps😏 I have a forum titled 💚1600s fic💚 that has an MCU 1600s AU fanfic: currently 4 chapters are up and I hope to…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, usually I do.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character Party often don’t Copy paste tags as far as I know. Back whenever it was, sometimes when you copy pasted tags, they wouldn’t be valid and wouldn’t work. It was a hit or miss tactic.
I’ve had the same problem.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
Sometimes I forget that you’re relatively new to KP, XD. It feels like you’ve been here as long as I have most of the time.
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character P…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like revealing something about Baron’s back story today…
And saving Marcel too…
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstramd edge
Little dots of sparkling gems set in a dark vastness. Silver sphere hung on nothing in the sky. Soft blades of short grass under…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re good, lots of people are posting long sections. ;] No one minds at all, it helps to move things forward.
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
So many enemies still stood firm. But there was still hope to win, as long as everyone worked together.
Marcel took quick…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*sniggers from back seat of pickup truck*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The concept (a boy is only allowed to see the sun, and a girl is always in darkness) is so much like yours!
I think requesting access is the only way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle whoa, great drawings!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
WOWWW! I love your story!! The sacrifice of Tauren is so touching. It reminds me so much of “The Day Boy and the Night Girl”. Have you read it?
So sweet and sad! Beautiful writing! Is this part of a larger story?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Exactly! =)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Very true. It’s so much fun. XD I would add that we hope if we can connect to a reader’s heart, we can impact them in the long run.
- Load More

ooh! I’ll check that out, I remember your posting some chapters in the fanfic forum!
Thank’s Freedom! I’ll take a look!
(I’m actually glad you’re keeping it under, because I’m really excited to be surprised.)