-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay…
@ellette-giselle WAMMM *a snowball creams you* (except I want to see flash fiction under 75 words. *Raises eyebrows*)
@hybridlore AhA! Unsuspecting initiator, meet thy own deeds. *Snowball creams you*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it a lot! The only things I noticed were that you included the long excerpt from the Bible again… most readers already know the Christmas story so I don’t think you need it in there. Then, also, when Amelia was talking about Mary, some of the tenses seemed wrong. Like, maybe it should be in past tense? Idk. And last thi…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WOW! You drew the TCMW cover?? That’s amazing! Okay…I’ll respond to the large post you sent in reply to me…but right now I have to go take care of Buddy and start my working day! See you later!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You watch Tintin????!!!! And Liberty’s Kids??
So, the the Crimson Rose about Nazi resistance?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
what do you think of the story section? as interesting as Friedrich?
Yes, it is,very interesting! So, is this from your other book? Fateful Night? Reading this reminded me of a story my brother wrote. He wrote about a German boy who hides a Jewish girl.
Wait……. redwall got made into a movie!?
Not a movie, but an episode ser…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We had been working since sunup and it was close to twelve. Everyone had been in tears once that day, all the packing tape was gone, and dad was like, “Okay, I’m ordering pizza and we’re going to watch the first stupid cartoon I find that is okay toi watch.” (you gotta read up on plugged in about cartoons now days.”
So yeah, we…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, you won’t be getting any more of Friedrich. That book has been published, and I wrote that scene because I was thinking of Friedrich. If you want to read more you have to buy it.
Oh! He is a character from TCWM?
You might get a little of other things though.
Excited. Clearly. Excited.
Um. Yes I would. That’s what I’m doing…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay…I’ve been hit…fair and square.
Buddy stood before the mirror, rearranging his blue bow for the hundredth time. He nervously fumbled with the silk around his neck, nearly knocking off the cup that dangerously sat at the desk’s edge. The captain suddenly stopped and stared at his reflection.
“Calm down, Buddy.” He smoth…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We need a “pin post” option.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Is it bad that this scene came to mind and I smiled with evil glee?
Evil glee?😄 YES…it is bad… (I’ve heard of this film and now after watching this clip…*cringe* I don’t think I ever want to see it!)
Seriously, though…you wouldn’t do that…right? (I mean, running into stranger’s homes?)
I am definitely smacking you with…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol. Everyone asks for word count, and I never know. I measure books by pages when I read, so I naturally do the same for writing. Let me get back to you on that tomorrow when I can look it up on my laptop.
Yes! I am patiently waiting for the word count. By the way, what software did you use to write your book? Google Docs? That’s…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-idk
I’m back! XD I’m finally recovered from pneumonia, and y’all…guess what??
Book #2 has officially been submitted for copyright😭😭 If all goes well, and that mostly depends on how long the…[Read more] -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Two snowballs? Not fair!
I would throw back a lot of snow, but for some reason, it’s warm here in Canada, and our snow is melting (I think it’s 6°C today)
Okay, here we go.
Once upon a time, there was a boy. The boy, like many boys, was named John. And like many boys, he liked building snowmen. However, he had a…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
hey, has your sister tried to start an account here?
we have a new member called Mountain Maiden, but her profile is empty. No picture, no bio, no background, no posts. I tried messaging her but never got an answer, I was wondering if that was your sis and her welcome email went to spam or something. 🤷🏼♀️Nope, not her,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow @stephie @ellette-giselle @grcr
Thank you to you all, Ellie appreciates it!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I sell them by mail order. You send a letter to my company with check or cash, and the company sends you a book.
What’s the name of your company? My family has a business ministry, and a publishing branch is one of them, so I’m planning to self-publish/publish with my family’s business.
With the triangle you go start, up, and back…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WOW. What’s the word count for the two books?
Did you edit the books? Or, did you hire an editor? Also, who did you use to print the books? And who did the cover design?
Yes! I have lots more questions!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh right. 🤦♀️ Sorry. I hope you have fun. Are you still away for Thanksgiving?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Girl. 😳🫠
When are you going to post the next section?
(I’ll get to the snowball later this afternoon.)
- Load More

That’s so exciting, girl! Congratulations! I’m glad you’re recovered!
I’m doing good. Just preparing for the last week of co-op before Christmas break 🤪
Freaking out!!! So excited!! Tag me the very minute it’s available!!
*confetti goes everywhere*
Awesome! (The book that is…although getting over pneumonia is pretty great too)
I love these babies. Give Leon some tea and cookies please. He needs a little loving.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m so excited! *hands you cake*
Woop woop!!! So exciting!!! 🥳🎂🧁🎊
Praise God that you’re better now. Glad to hear!
Yay! I hope everything goes well!
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka @theducktator @esther-c @rae THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH😭😭💜
I’m so, soooo excited for Book #2 (and Book #3, but shhhh).
and yes, Koshka, I’ll go give Leon some tea and cookies rn. And Riker gets plenty too. 🥰
and don’t worry, y’all will be some of the first ones to know when it’s out👀 (or when it’s coming out…I may…[Read more]
I am so tuned.
I am tuned and holding the radio to my ear.
lol